Hypothetical Question?

Frank Furta

Guest LucaPiano

if i won 4 mill i wouldnt sort NO ONE OUT, u can f*ck off, why didnt u ask to go halfs on the ticket when i went to pay for it? WHAT YEAH COS U WERENT INTERETED, U ONLY INTERESTED WHEN SOMEONE WINS AND TRY CLAIM UR SHARE f*ck OFF

IF U WIN, its up to you too tell them innit. are u telling them to jus rejoice wiv u and remain with many financial needs or ur telling them cos its saying that u will help them out. if u dont wanan give anyone then dont tell anyone.no black person has ever gone public i heard still.

I'm winning the lottery this year. I know I am. I have a particular sense I've NEVER been wrong about anything else about. I have had a reoccuring dream and my heart actually does a somersault and sinks into my stomach because I actually can't wait so this topic is close to my heart.I'm not sorting anyone out, I'd buy a couple of gifts but nothing extravagent, people will still be getting fivers in cards mate. I'd make sure my mum and dad didn't want for nothing but I aint throwing money at them. In laws aint getting a penny. Infact I'd go out of my way to wave it all around in their face but not buy them anything. Might buy the youngest brother in law something nice but the rest of them can just watch.

Would split the money in half.Half for myself and half for everyone else around me.Would like to think my closest humans would do the same for me but I could understand if they didn't and I wouldn't hold it against them.Would love to give a 10% of my half to charity also.It's all good thinking you know what you would do if you won the lottery but when the money comes it can be a different story.Money changes people and I hope if I ever got a large sum of lottery cash I would do what I said I would do and not turn into a prick.

My yout needs to get his bitch under control stillImagine your wife comin online and talking sideways about your family to strangersMadnessAnyway being the type of person I am I would INVEST 1/4 of the winnings for family INVEST 1/2 of it for me and splash the other 1.25 mil on a sick batchelor pad and couple mental whips