fao tom clancy's HAWX owners on the xbox 360

MARLO STANSFIELD

lol Mr Barney, how far have u gotten in the missions, im stuck on one @ the mo, imma ave to draw for a online co-op to deal with the f*ckers, the wingmen are tryin to parr me inthe game!
boy just after they teach you how to fly with no assistance i done the first mission after that and now im on the next i have to basically and i quote "engage and destroy all aces"however im playing mine on normal FIRST im gonna beat this out for about another hour so if ya on it holla you got me on ya friends i think.just invite me and ill help you engage on all enemy bogies.hold on just edit this its calledOPERATION GLASS HAMMERmastering how to stall the plane in mid air and restart again will save you alotits nuts cos when i once went for REAL flying lesson my ex took me to i asked about this and he confirmed people DO actually learn how to stall planes in mid flightsh*t is scary.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i wud LOVE to see u attempt to do that stall ting in a team deathmatch battle, cos i swear down ur timing wud ave to be ON POINT to either 1) evade the missile or 2) once havin dodged the missile get enuff power down to break out of it before wrecking on the ground.Ive only recently startin messin around with assistance off, more time i fly with it on tbh

Lol @ Barney, ur a joka!!What u taking this for skems??!!N that sams mission is alright still, just gotta take out the sams first then the gunnerships otherwise ur f*cked, but uve gotta be picky with the route u take through otherwise ur gonna do what ur doin n run outta time, kinda pay attention to that beacon thing to see what way to go!

im workin :(just played co-op with some randoms, one mission i came top with the kills n ting, next one booooooooooyy it was some nuts mission but i swear i was the only one gettin targetted n sh*t cos i was havin to avoid like 3missiles in a row constantly! whereas the other cunts were able to pick em off n take out the ground units n sams.tbh it comes down to team work, if we're able to get a consistant 4 for the co-op, sh*t will be OVER easy!!

NEM >>>FOOTBALLER TURNED DRIVER TURNED PILOT.
I am THAT guy to be honest mate!Good to see there should be a full squad,beg ppl get the downloads or whatever out the way before hand so theres no lag or whatever! N DEFINATELY a mic ting!Are we startin from scratch wit the missions or from wherever the least progressed person is? To be honest i wudnt mind startin from the start again so i can start doin the missions on elite.Ah this has the potential to be SO sick if the teamwork pays off!

NEM >>>FOOTBALLER TURNED DRIVER TURNED PILOT.
I am THAT guy to be honest mate!Good to see there should be a full squad,beg ppl get the downloads or whatever out the way before hand so theres no lag or whatever! N DEFINATELY a mic ting!Are we startin from scratch wit the missions or from wherever the least progressed person is? To be honest i wudnt mind startin from the start again so i can start doin the missions on elite.Ah this has the potential to be SO sick if the teamwork pays off!
im cool with thatim just helpin my son finish of his homework then im up (yeah i know he should be in bed was runnin late with other stuff)