"Why's he talking like a black guy?"

Numero001

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh most of our slang comes from america anyway - and the people who use it in america are BLACK... so??/thread
Someone tried tell me Fam wasn't an American slang word Same as Hood, Cuz, Crib etc
LOLand then again we adopt slang from JAMAICA also - im sure u no the words... so snm

tbh most of our slang comes from america anyway - and the people who use it in america are BLACK... so??/thread
No it doesn't.Most of LDN slang is from Jamaican Patois and Cockney Rhyming slang.There are the odd yank words like 'cop' (acquire) but you hear them less .
Yeah true but you gotta admit a lotta the words like Fam, Cuz, Hood, Feds, Brap etc come from America that are everyday used words hereSo i think it is more then the odd words

No it doesn't.Most of LDN slang is from Jamaican Patois and Cockney Rhyming slang.There are the odd yank words like 'cop' (acquire) but you hear them less .
this
ok then

this
ok then
I dont even understand how people still believe majority comes from America.

this
ok then
Think about it more people use the American words like Fam everyday over here more then they use any Jamaican or Cokney kinda word

This. Also, slang isn't a black person thing. So why should someone say he "is talking like a black guy"? Like we are uneducated.

this
ok then
Think about it more people use the American words like Fam everyday over here more then they use any Jamaican or Cokney kinda word
allow it ur chatting sh*t

this
ok then
Are you even from London?Everyone uses that word hereWhen people see police what they say oh sh*t it's feds <<<<American wordPeople call each other Cuz out here too which is an American slang words Crip's useJust like some people say Blood again American slang that Blood members use

it makes perfect sense - we are using the words that they are using - but if u believe we dont then fair enough each to their own
Are you from London?
Unless you're one of them brers still rocking an Avirex and Roccawear Jeans and feel no way to buss your Tims then I can't see how you can really be sticking by this point.

this
ok then
Are you even from London?Everyone uses that word hereWhen people see police what they say oh sh*t it's feds <<<<American wordPeople call each other Cuz out here too which is an American slang words Crip's useJust like some people say Blood again American slang that Blood members use
yer "some" words we do use but when ur having a full blown conversation(with slang) with someone, its gonna be a spin off from Jamaicans patios nigga are u from london????

this
ok then
i personally dont know anyone who says feds but either ur chattin sh*t. stop posting
i no a lot of people who says fedz

this
ok then
i personally dont know anyone who says feds but either ur chattin sh*t. stop posting
Seen Next you gonna tell me you don't hear man refer to jail as the pen over here tooAnd you guessed it Pen is an American word for jail and jails aren't called Pen in this countryNo is denying dat there is Jamaican and Cokney words used alot too but you seriously can't deny that there is American influence too

this
ok then
Seen Next you gonna tell me you don't hear man refer to jail as the pen over here tooAnd you guessed it Pen is an American word for jail and jails aren't called Pen in this countryNo is denying dat there is Jamaican and Cokney words used alot too but you seriously can't deny that there is American influence too
No one said we dont have any Yank influence. He said MOST, we disagree. Why dont people read? This YouTube generation need to go back to basics and find a hard back book.Only people who beg Yank put them extra words in there nobody else uses like "That tune is bananas" cos Bananas never took off here. Oh, and non-LDNers (lol @ calling people 'Uncle'. Midlands ting was it?). Otherwise, its mainly Cockney and Yardie

People gotta understand blk culture does influence white peopleBut whites sometimes influence blk people too like the Skater look that a lotta Rappers have adoptedEven out here in London road guys are on the Van's thing and those shoes were worn by white skater type guy's from day Even how a lotta people more so in America who are blk use the word Dude everyday that word comes from white skater/surfer cultureSo lets look @ the positives rather then try to seperate just based on skin tone

People gotta understand blk culture does influence white peopleBut whites sometimes influence blk people too like the Skater look that a lotta Rappers have adoptedEven out here in London road guys are on the Van's thing and those shoes were worn by white skater tpe guy's from day Even how a lotta people more so in America who are blk use the word Dude everyday that word comes from white skater.surfer cultureSo lets look @ the positives rather then try to seperate just based on skin tone
I'm mean this in the politest way, but youre out of your depth on this forum. You either have short-attention span or belong in the remdial class where the kids have 3 teachers in a room of 7 kids and you spend all day shouting and causing mischiefYou got ADHD innit?