"Why's he talking like a black guy?"

Numero001

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i accept that generally uk copy alot of what london does you need to accept london begs america
Begs noInfluenced yesWearing a Ralph Lauren Polo is not begging just cos it is AmericanDa only begging is the Bloods out here that have no links or ties to LA Bloods that claim they are beggingBut i heard there are Bloods in other parts of the country too

if i accept that generally uk copy alot of what london does you need to accept london begs america
Begs noInfluenced yesWearing a Ralph Lauren Polo is not begging just cos it is AmericanDa only begging is the Bloods out here that have no links or ties to LA Bloods that claim they are beggingBut i heard there are Bloods in other parts of the country too
/thread
yeah its exactly the same for the rest uk... you stupid hypocrites /thread

Guest Esquilax

Liverpool is not the Capital of this country.Birmingham is not the Capital of this country.Manchester is not the Capital of this country.London IS the Capital of this country./God

Liverpool is not the Capital of this country.Birmingham is not the Capital of this country.Manchester is not the Capital of this country.London IS the Capital of this country./God
Even if it wasn't the capital of this country it would still be the best City Like Washington is da capital of America but theres way better Cities there then thatWhen people go Holland they go Amsterdam and when people go Italy they go Milan, when people go Brazil they go visit RioJust like wen people visit England it's an epic fail if they do not visit London we are a tourist City

yes it is you dont see the rest of uk claiming bloods thats a london tingyou london begs
Heard they begging Blood in places like Machester
you herd wrong bro... strictly london ya hear!
Put it this way if a top LA Blood or Crip was gonna start the thing in this country where do you think he would start it? you guessed it London since we are the most urban City Not co signing da Bloods here doe Just saying

yes it is you dont see the rest of uk claiming bloods thats a london tingyou london begs
ur out of ur depth bro i beg u jus be quiet
lol standard ends dvd... really whats the point your tryna prove?

Put it this way if a top LA Blood or Crip was gonna start the thing in this country where do you think he would start it? you guessed it London since we are the most urban City Not co signing da Bloods here doe Just saying
you dumb c*ntITS COS LONDON IS WHERE THE MONEY IS AT IN ANYTHING

you dumb c*ntITS COS LONDON IS WHERE THE MONEY IS AT IN ANYTHING
Never said it wasn't read what i said