Is this being prejudice?

Da Luv Doc

When I was with someone of a certain race/place of family origin, people on RWD told me that it will not work due to mechanically minded, we are two different due to what race we were. It turned out to be true, said the only thing we had in common was the fact we both like f*ck*ng. I have spoken to family members and they to have also stated that it will 100% not work out unless the female is black and the other is the one in question. I have seen this with my own eyes. I have spoken to quite a few black people who have stated they would mash gurls from every race, but would only go out with a certain few races.Have you ever been put off a whole race due to an experience???Do you limit who you would get in a relationship with???Have you ever detested getting with someone from a race then actually end up getting with someone from there???Do you think it is not a form of prejudism due to the fact you would sex a gurl from that race???

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only physical, because they are in all shades, but I am stating they are all the same (the way they act, thus voiding the event of being in a relationship with one).People from everywhere else who have been with them have stated the same, seems like the males have much more sense and actually do have good relationships with other people.Though, I've never met a black man who's married one for long time, NEVER!!!

Have you ever been put off a whole race due to an experience???Do you limit who you would get in a relationship with???
ideally i would want to be with a girl from my own race n culture cos i'm mixed and sometimes it can be a c*nt just really not knowing where you fit in. But i wouldn't not go with a girl because she's from a different culture (excluding greeks) because my parents are from different countries and races but they still together

Have you ever been put off a whole race due to an experience???Do you limit who you would get in a relationship with???
ideally i would want to be with a girl from my own race n culture cos i'm mixed and sometimes it can be a c*nt just really not knowing where you fit in. But i wouldn't not go with a girl because she's from a different culture (excluding greeks) because my parents are from different countries and races but they still together
Why you exclude greeks???

Guest WAVESURFER
When I was with someone of a certain race/place of family origin, people on RWD told me that it will not work due to mechanically minded, we are two different due to what race we were. It turned out to be true, said the only thing we had in common was the fact we both like f*ck*ng. I have spoken to family members and they to have also stated that it will 100% not work out unless the female is black and the other is the one in question. I have seen this with my own eyes. I have spoken to quite a few black people who have stated they would mash gurls from every race, but would only go out with a certain few races.Have you ever been put off a whole race due to an experience???Do you limit who you would get in a relationship with???Have you ever detested getting with someone from a race then actually end up getting with someone from there???Do you think it is not a form of prejudism due to the fact you would sex a gurl from that race???
:D

Not only physical, because they are in all shades, but I am stating they are all the same (the way they act, thus voiding the event of being in a relationship with one).People from everywhere else who have been with them have stated the same, seems like the males have much more sense and actually do have good relationships with other people.Though, I've never met a black man who's married one for long time, NEVER!!!
Fam its simple. If your attracted to white girls but know they aint good enough for long term, strap up and hope you dont slip, but then at the same time dont get mad at white girls who only "do black boys" or who are "hoes".

I think its sad that people dismiss races because they wouldnt be with them seriously as in marriage. You could fall in love with a white woman and she could be everthing you every wanted in a woman except skin colour, one experience is only one of thousands so you cannot carry that with you for the rest of your life.

Fam its simple. If your attracted to white girls but know they aint good enough for long term, strap up and hope you dont slip, but then at the same time dont get mad at white girls who only "do black boys" or who are "hoes".
I never said white gurls.More like, where certain females culture is based in this world, is what I meant really (so could be white, but from a different area, or could be asian from pakistan india etc etc, I will not say tbh)

I think its sad that people dismiss races because they wouldnt be with them seriously as in marriage. You could fall in love with a white woman and she could be everthing you every wanted in a woman except skin colour, one experience is only one of thousands so you cannot carry that with you for the rest of your life.
I know, I will not dismiss a white gurl if that was the case, BUT, say you got with say, an Italian chick back in the day and she completely put you off ever going out with an Italian gurl but you would slam an Italian chick, is that prejudice???Say some next Italian chick was on your case, seemed very nice, both looks and personality, yet you 100% will not enter a relationship, is it prejudice???

stop trying to find peace in your race issues by baffling us justin.
What's baffling about it Antix???
you get with an Italian chick back in the day and when you two break up she completely puts you off ever going out with an Italian gurl but you would slam an Italian chick.A next Italian chick was on your case, seemed very nice, both looks and personality, yet you 100% will not enter a relationship, is it prejudice???
That's an easy question.

I know, I will not dismiss a white gurl if that was the case, BUT, say you got with say, an Italian chick back in the day and she completely put you off ever going out with an Italian gurl but you would slam an Italian chick, is that prejudice???Say some next Italian chick was on your case, seemed very nice, both looks and personality, yet you 100% will not enter a relationship, is it prejudice???
Simply yes.

Though, would you see it as offensive??? Remember I said that the male Italians and female black gurls always seem to have a lasting relationship (just as an example, may not be true).It isn't dismissing white people but just Italian women due to experience and what you have seen other people go through with them too.Disclaimer: it is not Italians, just giving an example

Why though???It's just the boy saying that they acknowledge the gurl is sexy, but wont go into a relationship more than a f*ck buddy, not that he hates them or "yuk, that is gross of me to find you attractive" sh*t, just reckons there's no point due to it almist certainly going sour, so why is it a par???