Arsenal V Liverpool-Fa youth cup final

Kaiser

Looking forward to thisThink it will be on Setanta aswell which is niceWhat players to look out of for Arsenal?Our best players areChris Buchtmann-Left sided winger with great crossing plays on the right and both fullback positions aswellLauri Dalla Valle-Great great great great goal scorer very clever plays between the lines and very dangerous in and around the boxJack Robinson-15 year old left back very exciting player don't know if he will playWisdom-Strong center back with a great eye for a pass can play in midfield also only 15 alsoand pacheco and a few otherslooking forward to this

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been looking forward to this all week.Back four have been solid all campaign. Unfortunately Luke Ayling will miss out due to receiving 2 yellows against the Spuds on Sunday. Lansbury is back which is great, but I just don't see where we're gonna fit him in.Coquelin and Frimpong in central midfield have been terrific so he won't get in there.Wilshere, J.E.T and Sanchez Watt have been rotating positions on the wings and off the striker to great effectUpfront I think Banfield will start with Sunu; pace, trickey, great dribbling abilty, runs the channels VERY well. Could teach Ade a thing or two about staying onside. 4 or 5 in the competition already.Alternatively he could go for Rhys Murphy. Big boy striker, he'd be on Wilshere's level of hype if it weren't for injuries. Scores goals in his sleep.Player to watch out for: J.E.T.He's like Diaby, only he's creative, knows when to release the ball, played in virtually every position but goal keeper; versatile in the good way i.e. he plays in so many different positions because he can play them all to a very high level not the Diaby "I play sh*t everywhere but ACM and even then I'm inconsistent to day the least so the manager hurts the team by trying to accommodate me" way.I'll make a compilation of the u18s/reserves goals and skills b4 the match If I manage to bypass of the DRM protection on ATVO videos.

Been looking forward to this all week.Back four have been solid all campaign. Unfortunately Luke Ayling will miss out due to receiving 2 yellows against the Spuds on Sunday. Lansbury is back which is great, but I just don't see where we're gonna fit him in.Coquelin and Frimpong in central midfield have been terrific so he won't get in there.Wilshere, J.E.T and Sanchez Watt have been rotating positions on the wings and off the striker to great effectUpfront I think Banfield will start with Sunu; pace, trickey, great dribbling abilty, runs the channels VERY well. Could teach Ade a thing or two about staying onside. 4 or 5 in the competition already.Alternatively he could go for Rhys Murphy. Big boy striker, he'd be on Wilshere's level of hype if it weren't for injuries. Scores goals in his sleep.Player to watch out for: J.E.T.He's like Diaby, only he's creative, knows when to release the ball, played in virtually every position but goal keeper; versatile in the good way i.e. he plays in so many different positions because he can play them all to a very high level not the Diaby "I play sh*t everywhere but ACM and even then I'm inconsistent to day the least so the manager hurts the team by trying to accommodate me" way.I'll make a compilation of the u18s/reserves goals and skills b4 the match If I manage to bypass of the DRM protection on ATVO videos.
Lansbury will play on the wing like he did against Spurs.

Lansbury will play on the wing like he did against Spurs.
Replacing who?He's always been sh*t when I've seen him play there.