Pac vs Cotto

Roscoe

Lol the hate from the Tosser is alot.Shawn Porter (his sparring partner before the cotto fight on steroids:
i have said on here 3 or 4 times that if manny is using i would be fooled. he works hard and eats crazy food. i think he was a poor kid from the ghetto that turned pro at 16 at 106. he couldnt afford proper eating or as lot of food and for sure had no strength coach or conditioning gym. as he has got richer he can afford the best food and training money can buy. i think you see a boy to a man and poor becomning rich. no juice
And lmao once again at no sunshine, when the fight was announced he said pac would win, switched to cotto win a few weeks before the fight and now posts a quote on pauli malagininininini. the d*ckhead said before pac v cotto that if pac won he'd earn his respect then he goes on about how he's on roids. musta been irate that pac smacked up hatton & cotto who he failed to beatin the words of zab judah "when you do good they say your on steroids, just leave the lil f*cker alone"peace niggas
why is me posting a quote from pauli malignininininini a problem?people weere having a debate about steroids, so i posted a comment from a well-known boxer who has raised concerns abnout pacquaio being on steroids...i don't understand why this makes you "laugh your ass off"tthe fact is as well, tht pacquiao hasn't put on that much weight since 2005 if you look at his fight night weights against barrera and morales he was dehydrating down to 135 then coming it at 143 or higher on fight night

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol the hate from the Tosser is alot.Shawn Porter (his sparring partner before the cotto fight on steroids:
i have said on here 3 or 4 times that if manny is using i would be fooled. he works hard and eats crazy food. i think he was a poor kid from the ghetto that turned pro at 16 at 106. he couldnt afford proper eating or as lot of food and for sure had no strength coach or conditioning gym. as he has got richer he can afford the best food and training money can buy. i think you see a boy to a man and poor becomning rich. no juice
And lmao once again at no sunshine, when the fight was announced he said pac would win, switched to cotto win a few weeks before the fight and now posts a quote on pauli malagininininini. the d*ckhead said before pac v cotto that if pac won he'd earn his respect then he goes on about how he's on roids. musta been irate that pac smacked up hatton & cotto who he failed to beatin the words of zab judah "when you do good they say your on steroids, just leave the lil f*cker alone"peace niggas
why is me posting a quote from pauli malignininininini a problem?people weere having a debate about steroids, so i posted a comment from a well-known boxer who has raised concerns abnout pacquaio being on steroids...i don't understand why this makes you "laugh your ass off"tthe fact is as well, tht pacquiao hasn't put on that much weight since 2005 if you look at his fight night weights against barrera and morales he was dehydrating down to 135 then coming it at 143 or higher on fight night
lol u mad bruh?ill lmao at anyone i want we can take this to a streetfight if u want meet me oxford street

Alex Ariza, who has served as Pacquiao's strength and conditioning coach for his last five bouts working alongside head trainer Freddie Roach, is awfully tired of Mayweather's accusations:"When he first started saying that stuff, I didn't really address it because it was coming from Floyd," a clearly frustrated Ariza told me the other day on the telephone. "But things like that can start to snowball. I'm not saying this to be demeaning, but Floyd never finished high school and I'm not sure he knows the difference between steroids and supplements, which can be confusing. Nouns, subjects and verbs can also be confusing if you don't finish high school. I'm just not sure Floyd knows the difference.
LOLThere's more here: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=4678252&name=rafael_dan

Alex Ariza, who has served as Pacquiao's strength and conditioning coach for his last five bouts working alongside head trainer Freddie Roach, is awfully tired of Mayweather's accusations:"When he first started saying that stuff, I didn't really address it because it was coming from Floyd," a clearly frustrated Ariza told me the other day on the telephone. "But things like that can start to snowball. I'm not saying this to be demeaning, but Floyd never finished high school and I'm not sure he knows the difference between steroids and supplements, which can be confusing. Nouns, subjects and verbs can also be confusing if you don't finish high school. I'm just not sure Floyd knows the difference.
I find this quotation hilarious since:
Pacquiao received only an elementary school education.
From Pac's wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao

it would be hilarious if Ariza only received an elementary school education, but I don't see the funny side since the wikipedia article is about a completely different human being..

i find it hilarios too since he only finished elementary but has an attitude of a grown man unlike floyd snr

sry Tosser :D

PACQUIAO TESTED CLEAN FOLLOWING NOV.14 TKO WIN OVER COTTOSports Illustrated, November 24, 2009 4:11PM-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NEW YORK (SI.COM) -- Seven time world champion Manny Pacquiao tested clean following his Nov. 14 TKO win over Miguel Cotto, SI.com has learned.Pacquiao, who became the first boxer to win seven championships in as many weight classes, underwent urine tests twice -- before and after the fight -- and both came back negative, said Keith Kizer, executive director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission. It's the the 10th time the Filipino has turned in clean tests in Nevada.Immediately following his win over Cotto, fans inside the MGM Grand Arena pleaded for a megafight with Floyd Mayweather Jr., who many have regarded as the top pound-for-pound fighter since his return in September. In response to the expected fanfare, Floyd Mayweather Sr. publicly accused Pacquiao of taking steroids.Mayweather Sr., Floyd's father and trainer, told SI's Chris Mannix that he believed Pacquiao's ability to take Cotto's powerful shots and keep coming proved the champion was taking performance-enhancing substances. "I know Floyd is the best," said Mayweather Sr. "But when [your opponent] uses something illegal, even the best can get hurt."Floyd Sr. offered no evidence to support his claim.Since 2002, Nevada has required fighters to submit urine samples before every fight. Those samples test for 40 types of steroids, diuretics and masking agents. In his 10 Las Vegas fights, Pacquiao has never tested positive, and his conditioning coach, Alex Ariza, said the only substances his fighter took leading up to the fight with Cotto were whey protein and liver-support supplements, in addition to his 6,500-calorie diet.Pacquiao has been bombarded with accusations of doping, having conquered seven weight divisions since entering the sport at 106 pounds when he was 16. And after Mayweather Sr.'s comments following the Nov. 14 bout, there has been speculation that if a megafight between Floyd Jr. and Pacquiao is agreed upon, Mayweather's camp may place stipulations in the fight contract that would require both fighters to take separate, mandatory drug tests in addition to the required tests by state athletic commissions.But at 10-0 with his Nevada drug tests, Pacquiao has provided plenty of proof he cleanly fought his way to seven world titles.

sry Tosser :D
PACQUIAO TESTED CLEAN FOLLOWING NOV.14 TKO WIN OVER COTTOSports Illustrated, November 24, 2009 4:11PM-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NEW YORK (SI.COM) -- Seven time world champion Manny Pacquiao tested clean following his Nov. 14 TKO win over Miguel Cotto, SI.com has learned.Pacquiao, who became the first boxer to win seven championships in as many weight classes, underwent urine tests twice -- before and after the fight -- and both came back negative, said Keith Kizer, executive director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission. It's the the 10th time the Filipino has turned in clean tests in Nevada.Immediately following his win over Cotto, fans inside the MGM Grand Arena pleaded for a megafight with Floyd Mayweather Jr., who many have regarded as the top pound-for-pound fighter since his return in September. In response to the expected fanfare, Floyd Mayweather Sr. publicly accused Pacquiao of taking steroids.Mayweather Sr., Floyd's father and trainer, told SI's Chris Mannix that he believed Pacquiao's ability to take Cotto's powerful shots and keep coming proved the champion was taking performance-enhancing substances. "I know Floyd is the best," said Mayweather Sr. "But when [your opponent] uses something illegal, even the best can get hurt."Floyd Sr. offered no evidence to support his claim.Since 2002, Nevada has required fighters to submit urine samples before every fight. Those samples test for 40 types of steroids, diuretics and masking agents. In his 10 Las Vegas fights, Pacquiao has never tested positive, and his conditioning coach, Alex Ariza, said the only substances his fighter took leading up to the fight with Cotto were whey protein and liver-support supplements, in addition to his 6,500-calorie diet.Pacquiao has been bombarded with accusations of doping, having conquered seven weight divisions since entering the sport at 106 pounds when he was 16. And after Mayweather Sr.'s comments following the Nov. 14 bout, there has been speculation that if a megafight between Floyd Jr. and Pacquiao is agreed upon, Mayweather's camp may place stipulations in the fight contract that would require both fighters to take separate, mandatory drug tests in addition to the required tests by state athletic commissions.But at 10-0 with his Nevada drug tests, Pacquiao has provided plenty of proof he cleanly fought his way to seven world titles.
/ threadpacs nutritionist>>>pacs strength coach>>>>malaganinininini and snr can go f*ck themselves