"We used to have the best midfield in the world"

HangTheDJ

Good topic in imo...Gerrard aint going prison, It took Joey Barton about 6 times to get sent to prison, you also have to look at him as a person, im sure his lawers will bring a good case about how much he does for kids, the area of Liverpool etc... And come on be serious, if he actually did do something wrong his lawers would have said to him plead guilty. For him to plead not guilty and to be seen as not acting in self defence would warrant a bigger punishment.I think the Mascherano stories have blown out of proportion, I think this talk is most likely just coming from his agent just trying to get Masch a better contract as reports suggest hes on £30,000 a week. You can look at the Agger situation iswel, The same stories were coming out about him not long ago but every Liverpool fan knew he didnt want to leave but he just wanted his contract sorted out. Alonso on the other hand is difficult, IMO he was Liverpools best player last year, He wants to go, so if the price is right, and the deals good for us then warrant his move. The only problem i have is replacing him and not changing the way we play, some reports suggested it would be cash plus wesley Sneijder which would be perfect but now reports suggest its most likely going to be us getting Aquilani as his replacement, and my problem with him is his injuries. Every Liverpool fan said its important to keep the spine of our team and if either of them go, or even one i think it will be us taking a step backwards unless a suitable replacement can be found.

LOL @ giving me advice on how to postWhen is the book out?LOL @ the time commentposting and then going for a walk to style out the time you post so that you dont seem eager is weakdo you
your creativity levels >>>>>> you should be an authorstop clutching at strawsyou made 5 posts so far which were intended for the forum to come in and lol @ bane and la** >>>> commentscall it a night and try again 2moro/the books out soon initbut unfortunately the binary edition will not be out until next year