Sign in to follow this  
North Aleng

Wembley Cup

Friday 24 July 200917:00 Celtic FC vs Al Ahly20:00 Tottenham Hotspur vs FC BarcelonaSunday 26 July 200913:15 FC Barcelona vs Al Ahly16:00 Tottenham Hotspur vs Celtic FC

sky sports fully mocked it earlier"all the best teams are involved, barcelona *starts mumbling* tottenham, celtic and ah-ahly!"

yeah i was in the celtic stand today with some boys from northern irelandboyceltic fans >>>>alan hutton got murked pmsl (used to play for rangers) "you f*ck*ng orange basterrd ye"mad how the event was in north-west london, but there was barely any tottenham fans but BARE celtic fans had made the journey

There always playing cup finals at Wembley innit so they thought f*ck that.Im actually right.

yeah i was in the celtic stand today with some boys from northern irelandboyceltic fans >>>>alan hutton got murked pmsl (used to play for rangers) "you f*ck*ng orange basterrd ye"mad how the event was in north-west london, but there was barely any tottenham fans but BARE celtic fans had made the journey
there main attraction for spurs fans was the game against barca friday n there was a lot of spurs fans for the game so many that i had to get tickets in the celtic end :(