Creatine ?

Black.

i weigh about 10.5 but if my body went back to how it was in april id be 9.5 ish. and most of that weight is muscle.u really just need to eat more and go to the gym hard AT LEAST 2 times a week, i usually hit 3-4 times (the 4th time is usually hittng the bags at a boxing gym and doing push ups and sit ups) as for the eating, just try and get protein and carbs wth every meal. drinking a couple glasses of milk a day is a good source of protein. pasta and rice are good. when i can for lunch i have a big plate of pasta and sauce and some birds eye chicken breasts, but pasta and tuna or chicken is good too, if u like eggs, hard boiled eggs cud be a good snack. im thinking about getting some creatine but all this loading etc sounds a bit of a hassle? whats better capsules or powder? and what is a good one to get

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

whats this sayin?

1 x Sci-mx Creatine Monohydrate (1kg) = £25.731 x Garnell Nutrition Anabolic Mass (1.8kg) = £27.19 - Flavour Strawberry1 x Muscle Tech Weight Gainer Hardcore (2270g) = £29.99 - Flavour Vanilla1 x USN Diet Fuel (1kg) = £18.39 - Flavour Vanilla1 x USN 19 Anabol Testo (90 Capsules) = £26.39

Guest Triple XXX

what do u man mix creatine with? just water?coz i see this on one i bought

Recommended Use:Loading phase: For the first 5 days of use, take one serving 4 times daily. Thereafter, use as follows:• Pre training: Take one serving (1 rounded teaspoon) 30 – 45 minutes before training with• fruit juice or a carbohydrate energy drink• Post training: Take one serving with fruit juice drink, a carbohydrate energy drink or a• recovery drink like Sci-MX’s Rapid Recovery Complex as soon as possible after training.• Rest days: Take two serving per day, one with breakfast and one with evening meal.
can i just take it before hittin gym then take the weight gainer afteralso at holland n barrett they said i may need a glucose supplement dnt kno if this one has it

Recommended Use:Loading phase: For the first 5 days of use, take one serving 4 times daily. Thereafter, use as follows:• Pre training: Take one serving (1 rounded teaspoon) 30 – 45 minutes before training with• fruit juice or a carbohydrate energy drink• Post training: Take one serving with fruit juice drink, a carbohydrate energy drink or a• recovery drink like Sci-MX’s Rapid Recovery Complex as soon as possible after training.• Rest days: Take two serving per day, one with breakfast and one with evening meal.
can i just take it before hittin gym then take the weight gainer afteralso at holland n barrett they said i may need a glucose supplement dnt kno if this one has it
if u take creatine before and after and have a gainer before bed u wud probs see better results, as for the glucose, i think sugar helps absorb creatineive just realised that there is a decent level of creatine in phd synergy 4g per serving, so 8g per day. so i dont need to buy creatine on its own :D

Guest Triple XXX

ok so i dnt need to randomly take creatime 3-4 times a day jus wen at gym?or do i still need 4 times a day on gym days?also the gainerdo i just take it after workouts or 3 times a daywhat works best?

WTF why are people advising him to do this and that when he blatantly doesn't understand any of itHe's taking about creating but he doesn't know what free weights areRead up and understand before you start durty
THANKYOU! How the f*ck can Durrty be on creatine!? Just nonsense! Guy hasn't picked up a single weight and he's looking for MORE power!?

Tell's me this isn't your researchyou don't need creatineYou're usain bolting before you can crawlSpend a month learning about everything beforedon't be stupid

Guest Triple XXX

im not using it now or plan to until i hit gymthat quote is from the website i bought it fromi jus want to have everything ready to go for wen i hit gymn instead of being a condesending prick you could help with tip

WTF why are people advising him to do this and that when he blatantly doesn't understand any of itHe's taking about creating but he doesn't know what free weights areRead up and understand before you start durty
THANKYOU! How the f*ck can Durrty be on creatine!? Just nonsense! Guy hasn't picked up a single weight and he's looking for MORE power!?
Someone explain it quickly in steps, im interested aswell

Creatine gives your muscles more energy which results in you being able to lift more/for longer thus allowing you train harder and get bigger gains.Most people do a loading stage which involves taking creatine at regular intervals (about 4 times a day every few hours) for normally about 5 days.After the loading stage is the maintenance stage when you're just topping up the creatine levels in your muscles with about one serving a day which you maintain for about a month.then you have a washout period of about a month where you stop taking creatine all together in case of any side affects etc

f*ck wasting money on cyclonemake ur own gainer, more healthy aswell..1 scoop of wheyshitload of milk2 cups of oatsand a bananaan easy 500-600 calories in thatdrink it 2-3 times a day thats over 1200 calsif u wanna spend buy muscle milk, that sh*t actually works.
a cup of oats? like a mug?i just had one of theseused a scoop of chocolate whey1 scoop of oats that i had ground and the banana as suggested.it was actually f*ck*ng gooooood, might use 2 scoops of oats next time, but the chocolate and banana flavor was immense

Guest M12 Part 2
Davids around 6ft/im 6ft 4how much SHOULD i weigh? dont even have scales to check my weight atm
if u wana look hench u will probs need to be at LEAST 14 stone at that height.but tbh anything over 13 and u should look healthy

Guest Triple XXX
f*ck wasting money on cyclonemake ur own gainer, more healthy aswell..1 scoop of wheyshitload of milk2 cups of oatsand a bananaan easy 500-600 calories in thatdrink it 2-3 times a day thats over 1200 calsif u wanna spend buy muscle milk, that sh*t actually works.
a cup of oats? like a mug?i just had one of theseused a scoop of chocolate whey1 scoop of oats that i had ground and the banana as suggested.it was actually f*ck*ng gooooood, might use 2 scoops of oats next time, but the chocolate and banana flavor was immense
i swear ur meant to cook oats?or an i missin sutinur talkin like ready brek right?

i swear ur meant to cook oats?or an i missin sutinur talkin like ready brek right?
quaker oats (rolled oats) can be eaten raw.i mostly cook it in the morning but during the day i blend it with my shake.