Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon

MrJibbles

This doesnt/this guy doesnt sound like someone I'd be interested in, especially if it is anything even like the genre/feel of 808sI did like the Day & Night remix howeverAlso, since MK and Stat have said its good.......:/
What's that last comment about?
I've noticed with regards to current music you seem to have the polar opposite of me taste-wise musically. If you say its good I know I won't like it. (except for undeniable classics we both like)As for Stat, every thread he makes about an album, he says they are sick or ok, but they never are.

He's a poor rapper and an even poorer vocalist, this album is an experiment gone wrong imo.I don't rate the beat selection either, their wasn't one that I thought I'll come back to that after I've listened to the whole thing.Content wise it all seems very moody, like he's a bit troubled but he didn't say anything that made me give a sh*t.Gonna listen to it again though.

This doesnt/this guy doesnt sound like someone I'd be interested in, especially if it is anything even like the genre/feel of 808sI did like the Day & Night remix howeverAlso, since MK and Stat have said its good.......:/
What's that last comment about?
I've noticed with regards to current music you seem to have the polar opposite of me taste-wise musically. If you say its good I know I won't like it. (except for undeniable classics we both like)As for Stat, every thread he makes about an album, he says they are sick or ok, but they never are.
To me it's a good album, I enjoy it for what it is. You will rarely see me download for example Fabolous, Rick Ross etc (no disrespect to them) and make a topic on their album, due to me not enjoying their stuff. Plus this topic would get people talking about them.We all enjoy different things when it comes to music, different strokes for different folks?!

Yea mate I wasn't sendin or anything your right, diff strokes for diff folks, (I also dont enjoy Fab or Rick Ross)Having looked through your topics in the Alt/HH room anyway I like most of the stuff you've posted, I think I have this perception of you purely because you said you liked Day & Age & West Ryder A lot, neither of which I thought were specialEverything else, Wu Tang, Q-Tip etc I also enjoy..So, consider it retracted. (except for this Kid Cudi thing ofc)