Why didnt Max B do this to Jim...

TF S4DK

Thing is Jimmy tried to mediate the 50 & Diddy situation and by 50's account, Jimmy was prepared to give up his profit share and Diddy still refused, IMO I think Mase would have made Diddy more money with the G-Unit/Interscope/Bad Boy umbrella underneath him than Interscope/Bad Boy...
Diddy has taken several blows in the last few including losing his whole badboy team and being assimilated by interscope...i reckon now is the time for mase to get away if there ever was such a time
Yeah that from Mase's point of view, I'm thinking from Diddy's.TBH the way I can see Diddy thinking is cool, let some mug put Mase on their hit song, then there mug of a label spend the marketing p on that single, by then I'll be setup at Interscope and can claim back Slave Mase with some momentum behind his name and put out the album on Bad Boy.

Thing is Jimmy tried to mediate the 50 & Diddy situation and by 50's account, Jimmy was prepared to give up his profit share and Diddy still refused, IMO I think Mase would have made Diddy more money with the G-Unit/Interscope/Bad Boy umbrella underneath him than Interscope/Bad Boy...
Diddy has taken several blows in the last few including losing his whole badboy team and being assimilated by interscope...i reckon now is the time for mase to get away if there ever was such a time
Yeah that from Mase's point of view, I'm thinking from Diddy's.TBH the way I can see Diddy thinking is cool, let some mug put Mase on their hit song, then there mug of a label spend the marketing p on that single, by then I'll be setup at Interscope and can claim back Slave Mase with some momentum behind his name and put out the album on Bad Boy.
Mase has hype...Jimmy gets a bigger cut if he signs him directly is what im thinking..we will see what happens but from what i see Mase isnt Putting anything out under Diddy if he has a say in it

Guest Triple XXX

yea thats wot i was wonderin coz if Diddy wont let go of Mase im sure he wouldnt wanna get rid of Jeezy after jus one group albumso if ur in a group n signed u can get a solo deal elsewhere?

Depends on your deal.TBH none of the original Boyz In The Hood members have ever been signed to Bad Boy as solo artists. Kim (Puffy's babymother) had put Diddy onto him but he stalled, Jeezy signed at Def Jam, by this time Diddy found out Jeezy's buzz was a bit serious in the south, so he started offering silly money, so Blok (Blok Entertainment) got Jeezy on the BNDH project for one album in exchange for Puff & Blok doing the Bad Boy South/Blok Entertainment joint venture deal which is headed by Blok and everybody is happy. Gorilla Zoe replaced Jeezy on the next BNDH album and is signed as a solo artist to Bad Boy South. Jody Breeze went Sho'nuff via Blok as a solo artist.