RIP Umaga

Da Luv Doc

lol, uneducatedThere is a difference between use and abuse
Steriods = cheat tbh.Users are cheating themselves.Allow admitting your body is a fail so call on some sh*t to make you into something your to lazy to work hard to be.
lol, like I said uneducated, from time my man has a wrestler as his avatar cant take him seriously
From time you need that sh*t in you and not do it naturally, I cannot take you seriously.I have him in my avatar because he is straight edge, THAT IS WHY.Keep going gym thinking your sick taking that crap and cheating.Safe
You have been an avid fan of wrestling for as long as I have known you on here. Prob have even spent money on it, be it a live show, merchandise PPV etc.. Wrestling has the highest amount of roid users, its common knowledge. So its just a farce that the same people you like and maybe even idolise you class them as are the "cheaters"Regarding myself, who am I cheating who though. Naturally I can lift and push a lot more than the average person, but I wanted to be bigger and stronger faster. Whats the issue here, like I said if you dont abuse it, its very minor. You do realise that we generate our own Test and GH.Dont assume, gym room users would know I dont think im "sick" as you say, much more better guys than me be it guys who have trained longer or contest guy. So you jam that talk
Any Benoit.Stop taking that crap and be natural.Be good to yourself.CM Punk is straightedge, LIKE I SAID, that's why he's in my avatar.My straight edge ways>>>>>>>>>>>your roid cheating self.Your cheating yourself don, might aswell call yourself a cheat.

lol, uneducatedThere is a difference between use and abuse
Steriods = cheat tbh.Users are cheating themselves.Allow admitting your body is a fail so call on some sh*t to make you into something your to lazy to work hard to be.
lol, like I said uneducated, from time my man has a wrestler as his avatar cant take him seriously
From time you need that sh*t in you and not do it naturally, I cannot take you seriously.I have him in my avatar because he is straight edge, THAT IS WHY.Keep going gym thinking your sick taking that crap and cheating.Safe
You have been an avid fan of wrestling for as long as I have known you on here. Prob have even spent money on it, be it a live show, merchandise PPV etc.. Wrestling has the highest amount of roid users, its common knowledge. So its just a farce that the same people you like and maybe even idolise you class them as are the "cheaters"Regarding myself, who am I cheating who though. Naturally I can lift and push a lot more than the average person, but I wanted to be bigger and stronger faster. Whats the issue here, like I said if you dont abuse it, its very minor. You do realise that we generate our own Test and GH.Dont assume, gym room users would know I dont think im "sick" as you say, much more better guys than me be it guys who have trained longer or contest guy. So you jam that talk
Any Benoit.Stop taking that crap and be natural.Be good to yourself.CM Punk is straightedge, LIKE I SAID, that's why he's in my avatar.My straight edge ways>>>>>>>>>>>your roid cheating self.Your cheating yourself don, might aswell call yourself a cheat.
lol, like i said you do realise that test and gh is something all humans generate, lol @ calling it crapPointless talking anyway, carry on watching all your roid heroes

But not in excess, your organs will f*ck up due to excess.Your putting in sh*t that your body will only produce IF NEEDED, THUS MEANING IT ISN'T NEEDED.Straightedge>>>>>>>>>>>>>Roided fool.No point cheating to get hench if your body will f*ck up quicker than others.Instead of being more dedicated and training yourself harder due to self motivation, you keep cheating.If you was good at a sport, you would get air, due to you cheating.CHEAT, CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT!!!

But not in excess, your organs will f*ck up due to excess.Your putting in sh*t that your body will only produce IF NEEDED, THUS MEANING IT ISN'T NEEDED.Straightedge>>>>>>>>>>>>>Roided fool.No point cheating to get hench if your body will f*ck up quicker than others.Instead of being more dedicated and training yourself harder due to self motivation, you keep cheating.If you was good at a sport, you would get air, due to you cheating.CHEAT, CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT!!!

AND THE PENNY HAS DROPPED NOW, like ive said, who am I cheating. I dont do sport, say like wrestling say like CM Punk who takes roidsThere is a lot of things you consume in your body that you dont need, but still take it. lol, so you think when you take roids you dont have to train and self motiavte. Ask HHH and see if he never trained harder when on gear, if anything you train the most hardest when on gear cos you hae that small window to make use of the extra test you have running in your body.Also explain how if your body will f*ck up quicker than others, *looks at Vince Mcmaho and compares him to other guys his age*Anyway this explainnation will be interesting, as from everything you have said you dont seem educated regarding this.

AND THE PENNY HAS DROPPED NOW, like ive said, who am I cheating. I dont do sport, say like wrestling say like CM Punk who takes roidsThere is a lot of things you consume in your body that you dont need, but still take it. lol, so you think when you take roids you dont have to train and self motiavte. Ask HHH and see if he never trained harder when on gear, if anything you train the most hardest when on gear cos you hae that small window to make use of the extra test you have running in your body.Also explain how if your body will f*ck up quicker than others, *looks at Vince Mcmaho and compares him to other guys his age*Anyway this explainnation will be interesting, as from everything you have said you dont seem educated regarding this.
You train as hard as the drugs will allow you to, whilst mashing up your body.CM Punk is straight edge, you seem to fail to know what this means I guess.LOL, anyone can train harder, just the lack of ambition to do so is widely present in guys like yourself.Your body will make what it needs to make.Your cheating yourself, your cheating your body, your body that you consider it as poor, thus the need for this rubbish.I'm not saying your body is rubbish, you are from you taking that crap, self admitting that your body lost.

You train as hard as the drugs will allow you to, whilst mashing up your body.CM Punk is straight edge, you seem to fail to know what this means I guess.LOL, anyone can train harder, just the lack of ambition to do so is widely present in guys like yourself.Your body will make what it needs to make.Your cheating yourself, your cheating your body, your body that you consider it as poor, thus the need for this rubbish.I'm not saying your body is rubbish, you are from you taking that crap, self admitting that your body lost.
Your making no sense, the gear allows you to train longer, harder and also recover faster. Hence why wrestlers use it, do you think they could do all without it. ALL wrestlers.You only take gear for a certain amount of weeks remember, your not constantly on itSomeone with an enhanced body of course has a better body and in a better condition than a person who is it. As long as you don't abuse it and have educated yourself proper about it. Fail to see the prob with anyone wanting to better themselvesCant be bothered now anyway, educate yourself before making silly statements