Italy to ban the Burqa!

Steven

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of u are talking like u really care for them and their "oppression". NOBODY ASKED U TO CARE FOR THEM IF THEY LIKE BEING OPPRESSED THATS THEIR OWN BIZNESS

I DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS I JUST DONT WANT ANYONE WEARING NO NINJA GOWN IN PUBLIC, COS ITS OFFENSIVE TO ME

What do you find offensive about it, out of interest?

Is there anything you can put your finger on or is it just a general feeling you get?

its a mask. do what you like and wear what you like but in public, its a mask

i also know its not a religious item that is mandatory, just a stupid cultural statement

other religions tone down their own dressing, so why should muslims wearing burkhas be different?

some of these burhka wearing people also WORK in public

im not mincing words like other hypocrites by saying its about repression, or that they can be hiding sh*t...

ur wearing it cos u like taking the piss, when back in your own muslim countries there is NO religious freedom for anyyone else.

some of u are talking like u really care for them and their "oppression". NOBODY ASKED U TO CARE FOR THEM IF THEY LIKE BEING OPPRESSED THATS THEIR OWN BIZNESS

I DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS I JUST DONT WANT ANYONE WEARING NO NINJA GOWN IN PUBLIC, COS ITS OFFENSIVE TO ME

What do you find offensive about it, out of interest?

Is there anything you can put your finger on or is it just a general feeling you get?

I dont find it offensive, it saddens me because i care about my fellow human being.

When i see people being oppressed i dont like to sit there and say 'oh well, each to his own'. dunno maybe thats just me

Did she just say non-muslim brothers ask her for her name and number?

LMAO

I actually have to C/S Venom once again. It aint even about me caring about them as inidividuals. I just dont want to live in a country where there is so much insecurity, segregation and masking. And this is an issue that needs to be addressed now before Muslims become the majority of people in the United Kingdom.

Guest Esquilax

Did she just say non-muslim brothers ask her for her name and number?

LMAO

I actually have to C/S Venom once again. It aint even about me caring about them as inidividuals. I just dont want to live in a country where there is so much insecurity, segregation and masking. And this is an issue that needs to be addressed now before Muslims become the majority of people in the United Kingdom.

Venom went from B/S to C/S

Pos

f*ck*ng veil wearing twats

That video is bullshit as well

'Brothers are asking for my number, and they should know better. If i wear the niqab they'll feel to act more appropriately'

How are these hoes supposed to get guys then? They think wearing this ting makes them more approachable? Or are they waiting to get married off?

'I think people respect me more when I wear it'

Nah love they're shook of you.