Bait Chicks

NiNES.

Guest M12 Part 2
Honestly don't think the number of friends a girl has on any social networking medium is in direct correlation to how potentially 'slutty' they might be.Obviously we'd all like to have girlfriends that are under the radar so to speak but I think @ times you have to except that women of great beauty will always attract hoards of followers.Point being every girl should be treated case by case in terms of 'baitness'.
all im saying is i dont care if u look like Megan Good or Whoopi Goldberg. From time ur accepting lots of requests or sending them from/to people you actually dont know. Your mentality is something i want no part of. you cant be my wife.The only excuse is if you're a dj/ industry hoe and then its already common knowledge you're most likely a slut anyway

Honestly don't think the number of friends a girl has on any social networking medium is in direct correlation to how potentially 'slutty' they might be.Obviously we'd all like to have girlfriends that are under the radar so to speak but I think @ times you have to except that women of great beauty will always attract hoards of followers.Point being every girl should be treated case by case in terms of 'baitness'.
all im saying is i dont care if u look like Megan Good or Whoopi Goldberg. From time ur accepting lots of requests or sending them from/to people you actually dont know. Your mentality is something i want no part of. you cant be my wife.The only excuse is if you're a dj/ industry hoe and then its already common knowledge you're most likely a slut anyway
POS'D

In response to the underlined above, I disagree with you there but I fully understand the meaning behind what you say. A woman already knows she's a target of sexual pleasure and is also seen as weak, so by her putting herself in compromising situations that enable her to be exposed to that many friends (guys) then there's some problem. I mean I'll quote one next girl "Why would I want bare man around me, that just makes me look a certain way even though I'm not that way, I wont find a legit man if I've got bare man belling me or hollering"Perhaps because shes in her mid/late 20s she's seen it all and now changed....I dunno.But like George Clooney said in Up in the Air "I'm like my mother, I stereotype. It's faster." - which is true in regards to the Bait Girl