Whos are you going to vote for?

Supermalt

at work will read later seriously cant tell me to be voting conservative??? lmao

hold tight the national minimum wage brought in by labour who apparently dont care about people

bruv on a level torys dont care about you

No offense cuz, but I think we should be aiming a little higher than minimum wages.

LOL @ the people claiming Labours cares about poor people even though unemployment continues to hit record levels every year.

bruv You are getting all this info from the mail

You are an idiot for reading and believing that glorified comic book

vote conservative innit, but i guarantee you will regret it in years 2 come

EDIT - clearly You are a dense guy if You don't understand the significance of minimum wage

EDIT - clearly You are a dense guy if You don't understand the significance of minimum wage

For one, I don't get all my information from the mail. Instead of criticizing the source of where I get my information from, how about criticizing and refuting the information itself?

I don't work for minimum wage. I leave that to the immigrants who pick potatoes, right?

For one, I don't get all my information from the mail. Instead of criticizing the source of where I get my information from, how about criticizing and refuting the information itself?

I don't work for minimum wage. I leave that to the immigrants who pick potatoes, right?

errm because the source is Bullshit, i'm not going to even bother reading it. The fact u take information from the mail seriously says a lot about your character

and i'm not going to try and break down the importance of minimum wage tbh, if you don't already know it's a lost cause really

i will leave you in your ignorance

BLESSINGS

errm because the source is Bullshit, i'm not going to even bother reading it. The fact u take information from the mail seriously says a lot about your character

and i'm not going to try and break down the importance of minimum wage tbh, if you don't already know it's a lost cause really

i will leave you in your ignorance

BLESSINGS

You're calling the dailymail bullshit, yet you can't give me one valid reason to support that belief. And for your information, I don't take everything I read on there seriously. Labour NEVER ONCE DENIED THOSE STATS WERE TRUE, so I don't know how you can just dismiss them as bullshit, when Labour can't.

You're the ignorant one when you can't even think outside the box at the face of common sense. You're just indenial.