Whos are you going to vote for?

Supermalt

think few of the lads are going to put down bare funny comments on the slip and we're all doing BNP for jokes

You see what yeh

f*ck YOU.

that's not funny

f*ck YOU

you lot need to check out these websites if you really wanna find out about who your votin for, whos gna be in charge of your ward, who might be dealin with the issues that you're most interested in

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/

search for MPs, see what they vote for, which Early Day Motions they support, which committees they are on

http://www.publicwhip.org.uk/

Every week, a dozen or so times, your MP votes on changes to British law. This is their definitive exercise of power on your behalf. The Public Whip lets you see all their votes so you can hold them to account

Public Whip is a project to watch Members of the United Kingdom Parliament, so that the public (people like us) can better understand and influence their voting patterns. We're an independent, non-governmental project.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/page/2007/dec/18/1

Ask Aristotle about British politics Open to all and free to use, Ask Aristotle it is packed with information about MPs, ministers, election candidates and parliamentary activity.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/pahansard.htm

parliamentary debates

http://www.parliament.uk/about_commons/questions.cfm

on the last one, you can click on any date, see who has been askin which questions, how departments an ministers have answered them etc

houseofcommons8567.jpg

happy voting

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

everyone please vote labour yess they r sh*t at the mo but r a much better option than tories

and those who think they r middle class so will vote blue u will regret it

You're joking right? Why would any rational thinking person vote Labour and leave them to f*ck up what's left of this country? Labour doesn't give a f*ck about you, me or anyone of us. They just see you as a part of a social under class that will keep them in as long as you continue to receive your wealfare and handouts. If they really cared about the poor, please explain to me why economic inequality between the rich and the poor has increased significantly since they've been in power? Why are nearly half of all 16 to 25 black youths unemployed? Do you think the working class community has benefitted from the flood of immigration over the last 13 years? Nearly every one of 1.67m (98.5%) jobs created since 1997 has gone to a foreigner. Does that sound like a party that cares for it's poor working class? Do you have any idea what will become of this country if the population hits 70 million? Official figures show at the current rate of increase immigration, the British population will hit the milestone within 20 years, with a further seven million immigrants placing a burden on public services. This will mean higher taxes, overcrowding, high unemployment, higher levels of crime, shortages in electricity and water supply, ect. Basically, Britain will be on the verge of becoming a third world nation. Who do you think will be most affected? Of course the poor working class who Labour claim to look out for. Labour doesn't seem to be bothered, as Alan Johnson (Labour Home Secretary) says, he doesn't lie awake at night' worrying about the population hitting 70million.

Vote Conservatives if you want to see an end to this madness. It's not about remaining poor and voting for a party that will keep you on your knees forever.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/mar/17/black-britain-unemployment-conservatives

• Downvote 1

everyone please vote labour yess they r sh*t at the mo but r a much better option than tories

You're joking right? Why would any rational thinking person vote Labour and leave them to f*ck up what's left of this country? Labour doesn't give a f*ck about you, me or anyone of us. They just see you as a part of a social under class that will keep them in as long as you continue to receive your wealfare and handouts. If they really cared about the poor, please explain to me why economic inequality between the rich and the poor has increased significantly since they've been in power? Why are nearly half of all 16 to 25 black youths unemployed? Do you think the working class community has benefitted from the flood of immigration over the last 13 years? Nearly every one of 1.67m (98.5%) jobs created since 1997 has gone to a foreigner. Does that sound like a party that cares for it's poor working class? Do you have any idea what will become of this country if the population hits 70 million? Official figures show at the current rate of increase immigration, the British population will hit the milestone within 20 years, with a further seven million immigrants placing a burden on public services. This will mean higher taxes, overcrowding, high unemployment, higher levels of crime, shortages in electricity and water supply, ect. Basically, Britain will be on the verge of becoming a third world nation. Who do you think will be most affected? Of course the poor working class who Labour claim to look out for. Labour doesn't seem to be bothered, as Alan Johnson (Labour Home Secretary) says, he doesn't lie awake at night' worrying about the population hitting 70million.

Vote Conservatives if you want to see an end to this madness. It's not about remaining poor and voting for a party that will keep you on your knees forever.

http://www.guardian....t-conservatives

lol@ voting conservatives and them talking about caring for black/ethnic minorities in the same sentence.

conservatives cannot stop the flow of immigrants unless they are pulling out of the EU.

the immigrants have followed the success of the city's 2nd worlds biggest financial status

are the conservatives going to make more young people employed?

they best thing they may do is help correct the welfare system which is in a big mess at the moment.

but thats not enough to vote for the CONS, so its either labour or libdems for me

lol@ voting conservatives and them talking about caring for black/ethnic minorities in the same sentence.

conservatives cannot stop the flow of immigrants unless they are pulling out of the EU.

the immigrants have followed the success of the city's 2nd worlds biggest financial status

they best thing they may do is help correct the welfare system which is in a big mess at the moment.

but thats not enough to vote for the CONS, so its either labour or libdems for me

I accept that there will always be a flow of immigrants coming into Britain and I haven't got a problem with that, but when you have hundreds of thousands of third world immigrants pouring in each year, bringing along their backwards third world mentality with them, it then becomes a real problem. There needs to be a cap and a regulation to the type of immigrants coming in. My once quiet and peaceful area has recently been over runned with Somalians. It's quiet frankly sickning to be honest.

Are the conservatives going to make more young people emplyed? Honestly I can't say. What I do know is 98.5% of the new jobs created since 1997 has went to newly arrived immigrants, while half of all young blacks are unemployed. What I can tell you is, such nonesense wouldn't have taken place under a conservative government. There are other factors too such as crime, housing, social inequality, ect, which has all deteriorated under the Labour party. Labour have basically gang raped this country and left it for dead. Then people wonder why the BNP have made big strides over the last couple of years.

Vote for any party (preferably the Conservatives) but whatever you do, for the love of god, don't vote Labour if you know what's good for you.

i dont even have a clue as to who to vote for. been bare busy with uni and revision so havent been following any major politics and dont have a clue about any of the policies. i have my last exam on election day so after that im gonna look through some info. aint read this thread but ill do it then.

I accept that there will always be a flow of immigrants coming into Britain and I haven't got a problem with that, but when you have hundreds of thousands of third world immigrants pouring in each year, bringing along their backwards third world mentality with them, it then becomes a real problem. There needs to be a cap and a regulation to the type of immigrants coming in. My once quiet and peaceful area has recently been over runned with Somalians. It's quiet frankly sickning to be honest.

Are the conservatives going to make more young people emplyed? Honestly I can't say. What I do know is 98.5% of the new jobs created since 1997 has went to newly arrived immigrants, while half of all young blacks are unemployed. What I can tell you is, such nonesense wouldn't have taken place under a conservative government. There are other factors too such as crime, housing, social inequality, ect, which has all deteriorated under the Labour party. Labour have basically gang raped this country and left it for dead. Then people wonder why the BNP have made big strides over the last couple of years.

Vote for any party (preferably the Conservatives) but whatever you do, for the love of god, don't vote Labour if you know what's good for you.

lol divide and conquer has f*cked wit your head son

where did u pluck this stat from? because it does seem a bit too much

also even if this is the case, the reason the jobs have gone to the immigrants is because they are willing to do these demeaning jobs

and you have an incredibly bleak view of britain, which reeks of hyperbole tbh.

Do you read the daily mail?

your country went round the world f*ck*ng everyone up the arse.

they are all returning to pay yous the favour. and not cameron, or your father can stop that.

98.5% of the newly created jobs have gone to NEWLY arrived immigrants????

ok its at this point, i realise im about to waste electricity talking to someone with the reasoning of a postbox.

and for that reason im out

also even if this is the case, the reason the jobs have gone to the immigrants is because they are willing to do these demeaning jobs

Ah, give me a break. That whole myth about immigrants doing jobs that others won't do is exactly that, a myth. What jobs exactly are these immigrants doing that no one else will?

Yes, I read the dailymail everyday. It's the first website I go on. Why?

As for those stats you asked for:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/election/article-1264333/GENERAL-ELECTION-2010-Under-Labour-nearly-UK-jobs-taken-foreigners.html

they are all returning to pay yous the favour. and not cameron, or your father can stop that.

ok its at this point, i realise im about to waste electricity talking to someone with the reasoning of a postbox.

LOL, you're moist fam. What kind of dumb reasoning is that? If you were born here, this country is as much yours as it is mine, so what are you on about ''your'' country?

Reasoning of a post box? The f*ck? I'm talking about unemployment, economic equality and how party policies and immigration affects working class people and you can only counter that by saying ''your country went round the world f*ck*ng everyone up the arse. they are all returning to pay yous the favour. and not cameron, or your father can stop that'' LOL.

Britain has just recovered from one of it's deepest recessions in recent history and unemployment is sky high. Why should jobs be created for newly arrived immigrants, when there's millions of unemployed people who can do it here? How does polocies like that benefit the poor?

Vote Conservatives :Y:

LOL, you're moist fam. What kind of dumb reasoning is that? If you were born here, this country is as much yours as it is mine, so what are you on about ''your'' country?

Reasoning of a post box? The f*ck? I'm talking about unemployment, economic equality and how party policies and immigration affects working class people and you can only counter that by saying ''your country went round the world f*ck*ng everyone up the arse. they are all returning to pay yous the favour. and not cameron, or your father can stop that'' LOL.

Britain has just recovered from one of it's deepest recessions in recent history and unemployment is sky high. Why should jobs be created for newly arrived immigrants, when there's millions of unemployed people who can do it here? How does polocies like that benefit the poor?

venoms one of dem fags i warned you about bro

/

posd tbc

if u think the conservatives r ur party ur gassed mate, they always have and always will only care about and look after a particular section of society. u and me r not in that club.

The difference between people like you and people like me is that I strive and aim to be apart of that club. You know, the better off one's. While people like you are happy to remain a social underclass. I have that get rich or die trying mentality.

My point is, people in our ''club'' are not benefiting from our current government on the whole and we're much better of with a Conservative government who are more concerned with dealing with the bigger issues in our society such as crime,wealfare dependancy, immigration, unemployment, the nuclear family, over crowding and so on. Unlike Labour.

Ah, give me a break. That whole myth about immigrants doing jobs that others won't do is exactly that, a myth. What jobs exactly are these immigrants doing that no one else will?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/election/article-1264333/GENERAL-ELECTION-2010-Under-Labour-nearly-UK-jobs-taken-foreigners.html

jobs such as picking potatoes,crops etc, unskilled factory work and other sh*t like cleaning

but you read the daily mail so SNM

jobs such as picking potatoes,crops etc, unskilled factory work and other sh*t like cleaning

but you read the daily mail so SNM

LOL, rubbish. You're probably talking about illegal immigrants and asylum seekers. You immgrant I've ever known has come to Britain to pick potatoes.

Who the f*ck is Ashman? To those of you saying that, get a life.