ISRAIL ON DIS 419 TING

Goddaz

A few thoughts....

- These sort of stories happen all the time across the world. The only difference on this occaision is that Dubai baited the story to the media and internet, while in the UK we have things such as the DA-Notice which usually stops the general public from clocking. For those that don't know about the DA-system http://www.dnotice.org.uk

- The UK was built on blood, slavery and treachery. The only reason we all live in relevant comfort and security is because there are people out there now lying, killing and doing other nasty work that we will never know about. Unfortuntely this is the price we pay for freedom. LOL @ thinking some innocent guy isn't being tied up right now by 'Garry Stevens' somewhere in the middle east.

- This guy was in Dubai to buy weapons, but got caught slipping by the people he wanted to use the weapons on. He was taken out with minimal fuss and all the other tourists at the hotel didnt even realise what was going on! at least they didn't do what the U.S does and go in all guns blazing.

Streets, the Israelis buy weapons from USA, does that mean The palistinians should send hitmen using UK passports to kill them on transit? NO! Even if they did, they would be branded as terrorist.

Yes, they should if they have the resources available. In fact they probably already have done similar things.

streets is just the typical example of a stupid civil servant. theres no easier way to put it.

always tries to apply some useless logic to everything, bcos at the end of the day. come last working day of the month.. he gets paid.

the type of coons that will never patronise the unions in their usual activities until the time he needs them. dunno why pple bother with IT.

The arab leaders are waste, tis bait that the princes of the kingdom wont give up their power to the messiah. Thats why they'll never have a war with Israel again like back in the day.

give up their power to which messiah?

/

i think now that obama's in power israel will be even more stubborn and brazen

since in their opinion its only a nikka in power in a country they already control

lol@ them building new settlements every week and announcing plans for more while obama cant do sh*t

Marriage law

The measure known as the Citizenship and Entry into Israel Law,[24] passed by the Knesset on 31 July 2003, does not enable the acquisition of Israeli citizenship or residency by a Palestinian from the West Bank or Gaza Strip via marriage.[25] The law does allow children from such marriages to live in Israel until age 12, at which age they are required to emigrate.[26] This applies equally to a Palestinian spouse of any Israeli citizen, whether Arab or Jewish, but in practice more Israeli Arabs than Israeli Jews marry Palestinians.

:lol: Can't be life :!:

Most of you dn't even know the difference between Israelies and zionist jews. So no point me showing light. JEWS do as they please and no government will stop them.

the fact is that there is little difference between an israeli and a zionist jew. most of them work hand in hand

Most of you dn't even know the difference between Israelies and zionist jews. So no point me showing light. JEWS do as they please and no government will stop them.

the fact is that there is little difference between an israeli and a zionist jew. most of them work hand in hand

A lot of so called western jews have no trace back to the holy land. The real jews in israel are being forced out. Real sad.

A lot of so called western jews have no trace back to the holy land. The real jews in israel are being forced out. Real sad.

The real jews were there already & are blacks of east africa, the berbans of north africa & the arabs. To say the europeans are the original jews is funny though. Have nothing against anyone joining whatever religion they want, but to impose lies and rules that wasn't there is waste.

^^^^^^^pos'd

whenever i argue wit these liberals or it's a ting in college, when they have no response for my argument they always resort to "that's anti-semetic"

f*ck offf, such a cop-out

lol @ 'these liberals'

i think you're a bit confused pal

supporting israel's right to exist/military endeavours is generally regarded as being a conservative, centre-right point of view

people who attack israel's actions and defend palestine (you) are the liberals

^^^^^^^pos'd

whenever i argue wit these liberals or it's a ting in college, when they have no response for my argument they always resort to "that's anti-semetic"

f*ck offf, such a cop-out

lol @ 'these liberals'

i think you're a bit confused pal

supporting israel's right to exist/military endeavours is generally regarded as being a conservative, centre-right point of view

people who attack israel's actions and defend palestine (you) are the liberals

True, it is a centre right idea really. But I think he's just pointing out how people will use the anti-semetic to justify who he doesn't like Israel. I don't like Israel because the people there don't belong there and they got rid of the people who were there & are killing and mistreating the Palestinians.