Cameron's washy stance on gay rights

RaiKkoNen

gay people should be grateful that they are just about tolerated in society, they shouldnt ask for more and push their luck.

their lucky they didnt live hundreds of years ago when homosexuality was such a strong sacrilige and offence to religious belief that they would be executed. they should be grateful for what they have.

Well not really, homosexuality was heavily practiced and encouraged in ancient Greece and Rome, where some of the most influencial and revered thinkers and philosophers are from.

Some of the comments in here are quite worrying tbh

Especially Cipher's comment about gays being the same as murderers and paedo's, don't even really know what to say to that.

/

I also see something inherently wrong with gay adoption, but I'd rather see a kid in a loving family with two men/ women than in a foster home alone with no one so..

:/ The revered thinkiers and philosphers were from africa, these greek heads just copied. Greece & Rome were any waste anyway.

SHAKESPEARE WAS BLACK

GREECE COPIED EVERYTHING FROM EGYPT

EVERYTHING brah? Really? EVERYTHING?

Any passages from any books you can cite as evidence, or even anything on the internet?

Mate, the Greeks used to travel to Egypt on a regular to learn EVERYTHING they were famous of. THEY LEARNT ALL THEIR KNOWLEDGE FROM AFRICAN COUNTRIES! I know you have been fed lots of Eurocentric lies.

Right yeah, but what I'm saying is I'd like to learn about whatever it is you're talking about and that's why I'm asking for evidence.

If you can't offer any form of evidence other than just saying YEAH LIKE THEY TOOK IT ALL FROM EGYPT INNIT, than I'm going to presume your chatting sh*t/you don't know sh*t.

Look in the love & life room on the black history topic. Why would I chat sh*t for? You & I are lead to believe that the major ancient discoveries where all in Europe, but this isn't true, just like we are lead to believe global warming is man made and that the world will end because of it soon. Look at the Pyramids, that should be proof enough to say the greeks were chatting rubbish about pythagorus being the daddy of maths, guy was shook to go Africa then when he went, he learned about this theory that the Europeans named after him, when he never created it.

FAO the people saying it's 2010, would you accept your son/daughter being gay?

/

Answer for me = that son/daughter would be dead to me if that was the case.

well said pal dats about da only sensible ting youve sed

What, in this thread? Everything has been sensible. The stuff about where the ancient greeks got their info from is true. About me thinking homosexuality is wrong is sensible also. We are not liek worms where whoever sticks their piece in first is the man and the receiever will be the woman, we have xx & xy chromosomes.

to be honest pal i couldnt give 2 shits wot da greeks did, that sh*t woz like 3000 year ago you know

Unlike you, I want to know about actual histoy not eurocentric lies.

FAO the people saying it's 2010, would you accept your son/daughter being gay?

/

Answer for me = that son/daughter would be dead to me if that was the case.

well said pal dats about da only sensible ting youve sed

What, in this thread? Everything has been sensible. The stuff about where the ancient greeks got their info from is true. About me thinking homosexuality is wrong is sensible also. We are not liek worms where whoever sticks their piece in first is the man and the receiever will be the woman, we have xx & xy chromosomes.

to be honest pal i couldnt give 2 shits wot da greeks did, that sh*t woz like 3000 year ago you know

Unlike you, I want to know about actual histoy not eurocentric lies.

wots eurocentric mean? allow talkin big words n ting

gay people should be grateful that they are just about tolerated in society, they shouldnt ask for more and push their luck.

their lucky they didnt live hundreds of years ago when homosexuality was such a strong sacrilige and offence to religious belief that they would be executed. they should be grateful for what they have.

Well not really, homosexuality was heavily practiced and encouraged in ancient Greece and Rome, where some of the most influencial and revered thinkers and philosophers are from.

Some of the comments in here are quite worrying tbh

Especially Cipher's comment about gays being the same as murderers and paedo's, don't even really know what to say to that.

/

I also see something inherently wrong with gay adoption, but I'd rather see a kid in a loving family with two men/ women than in a foster home alone with no one so..

:/ The revered thinkiers and philosphers were from africa, these greek heads just copied. Greece & Rome were any waste anyway.

SHAKESPEARE WAS BLACK

GREECE COPIED EVERYTHING FROM EGYPT

EVERYTHING brah? Really? EVERYTHING?

Any passages from any books you can cite as evidence, or even anything on the internet?

Mate, the Greeks used to travel to Egypt on a regular to learn EVERYTHING they were famous of. THEY LEARNT ALL THEIR KNOWLEDGE FROM AFRICAN COUNTRIES! I know you have been fed lots of Eurocentric lies.

Right yeah, but what I'm saying is I'd like to learn about whatever it is you're talking about and that's why I'm asking for evidence.

If you can't offer any form of evidence other than just saying YEAH LIKE THEY TOOK IT ALL FROM EGYPT INNIT, than I'm going to presume your chatting sh*t/you don't know sh*t.

Look in the love & life room on the black history topic. Why would I chat sh*t for? You & I are lead to believe that the major ancient discoveries where all in Europe, but this isn't true, just like we are lead to believe global warming is man made and that the world will end because of it soon. Look at the Pyramids, that should be proof enough to say the greeks were chatting rubbish about pythagorus being the daddy of maths, guy was shook to go Africa then when he went, he learned about this theory that the Europeans named after him, when he never created it.

I just see lots of links to internet articles and I have a problem with them and their validity as a source.

Although I know what you mean about a Eurocentric perspective of history, a lot of people think Gutenberg invented the printing press first when the Chinese had been doing it for centuries but that doesn't mean that's what the history books say, it's just ignorance of the general public.

The history in that thread comes from an unbalanced and impartial place, the people in the thread have a vested interest in interpreting history a certain way. Re-interpreting history as a form of modern day empowerment.

"alot of lies have been told and these lies are in OFFICIAL books you read in school. so you have to find other sources by relevant people."

=

"im justified in believing in unaccredited sources because it doesnt fit into my view of history"

Them ones, your probably greek thus why you have a problem with this. I listened to Carpe due to what he studied tbh. LOL at Greek history, one big fat lie. They based their society on african society. There are reading material on this subject.

/

We get taught a lot of lies in school, only afterward do you find this out.

Guest Esquilax

"Gays, shouldnt have the same rights as normal people"

Checks to see whether its 2010.

Worryingly enough it actually really is.

Also I wish people would stop with all this ' Africa invented Marmite as well as everything else but the MOORS did THIS etc etc' fraffiti. It's so sad.

Ancient Greece and Rome are responsible for more than you could comprehend TBH.

This guy plays Assassin's Creed

sick

What?

No one on this forum knows as much as they think they do, including me.

Buncha cunts.

But I do know how bias and Eurocentric the western historians are & how all throughout history they have tried to put themselves as the innovaters of everything. Look how they have a white god and a white Jesus, like say he wouldn't be of a different race due to the region of the world where you'll need high melanine. & god white? SMH. It is bait Greece and Rome developed from the info given to them from Egypt, but white people can't take the fact the Africans were responsible for major ancient discoveries.

/

I'm shocked you haven't got that sign, you need it too.

But I do know how bias and Eurocentric the western historians are & how all throughout history they have tried to put themselves as the innovaters of everything. Look how they have a white god and a white Jesus, like say he wouldn't be of a different race due to the region of the world where you'll need high melanine. & god white? SMH. It is bait Greece and Rome developed from the info given to them from Egypt, but white people can't take the fact the Africans were responsible for major ancient discoveries.

/

I'm shocked you haven't got that sign, you need it too.

lol at thinking god is a certain race

the only reason chicken cottage is chatting sh*t is cos he wants everythign spoonfed to him

when u have read any articles or information about what you think are lies then present them

if not just shut the f*ck up since your mind is already made up that the stuff youve been told is the truth

this is just arguing in the same way those d*ckheads did in eskays thread.

they clrearly had no f*ck*ng interest in taking up the offer but just chose to get hung up on "what ifs"

i dont give a sh*t what you want to believe

• Upvote 1

the only reason chicken cottage is chatting sh*t is cos he wants everythign spoonfed to him

when u have read any articles or information about what you think are lies then present them

if not just shut the f*ck up since your mind is already made up that the stuff youve been told is the truth

they clrearly had no f*ck*ng interest in taking up the offer but just chose to get hung up on "what ifs"

In history there is such thing as accredited sources, counter sources and debates which go into forming a historical narrative. History is essentially a narrative. What you've provided is internet articles which can be written by any old d*ck and ali.

You need to provide the evidence so a healthy debate can actually happen because right now it's like anyone who doesn't agree with what you have to say is either wrong, misinformed or part of a Eurocentric conspiracy. Grow up mate.

• Upvote 3

Guest Esquilax

In history there is such thing as accredited sources, counter sources and debates which go into forming a historical narrative. History is essentially a narrative. What you've provided is internet articles which can be written by any old d*ck and ali.

You need to provide the evidence so a healthy debate can actually happen because right now it's like anyone who doesn't agree with what you have to say is either wrong, misinformed or part of a Eurocentric conspiracy. Grow up mate.

P-P-P-P-POS'D

The sudden twist to the thread is interesting.

I personally wonder why people rely so heavily on shitty internet resources. I took a look at that l&l thread, it would be nice if people actually read books, journals ,old newspapers,letters,interviews(the wealth of info at your finger tips is endless) or is that technique obsolete these days?? laziness ??... :unsure: the spoon feeding point is interesting because alot of that goes on,in such debates like this.

people who keep begging for information, why not go to the British library(or any f*ckin library) and do your own research?? why rely on biased he said she said,when generally people on this site regurgitate information in a shitty manner.

Maybe because I love reading and nourishing my mind is why im suggesting this. I never like to argue on things without indepth personal research. people like to fly their mouth armed with ignorance. :mellow:

Guest Esquilax

I just think that no one here is a scholar on any ancient civilisation, and so cannot speak with any REAL REAL authority on the subjects, especially relating to the veracity of where certain discoveries were made.

I personally wonder why people rely so heavily on shitty internet resources. I took a look at that l&l thread, it would be nice if people actually read books, journals ,old newspapers,letters,interviews(the wealth of info at your finger tips is endless) or is that technique obsolete these days?? laziness ??... :unsure: the spoon feeding point is interesting because alot of that goes on,in such debates like this.

people who keep begging for information, why not go to the British library(or any f*ckin library) and do your own research?? why rely on biased he said she said,when generally people on this site regurgitate information in a shitty manner.

Maybe because I love reading and nourishing my mind is why im suggesting this. I never like to argue on things without indepth personal research. people like to fly their mouth armed with ignorance. :mellow:

That's his whole point though, the information made available at the British library is skewered.

Like they say if you want people to believe something put it in a book.

That's his whole point though, the information made available at the British library is skewered.

Like they say if you want people to believe something put it in a book.

than what resource is he asking for people to provide if the major primary and secondary sources are not enough?

unfortunately we do not have a time machine so resources for history in the form of books (and whatnot),or oral tradition is all we can use to formulate arguments on history.

just like Chinese whispers, we can never know things 100% but you can speculate to accumulate.

for this particular arguement going on, like that guy said nobody seems to have researched deep enough to genuinely speak on it tbh.

:blink: