Cameron's washy stance on gay rights

RaiKkoNen

Guest Intervention

gay people should be grateful that they are just about tolerated in society, they shouldnt ask for more and push their luck.

their lucky they didnt live hundreds of years ago when homosexuality was such a strong sacrilige and offence to religious belief that they would be executed. they should be grateful for what they have.

Well not really, homosexuality was heavily practiced and encouraged in ancient Greece and Rome, where some of the most influencial and revered thinkers and philosophers are from.

Some of the comments in here are quite worrying tbh

Especially Cipher's comment about gays being the same as murderers and paedo's, don't even really know what to say to that.

Hmm as you've attempted to put forward a serious rational explanation to this thread

I'd like you to tell me how it is you came to the conclusion that I said gays / murderers

gay people should be grateful that they are just about tolerated in society, they shouldnt ask for more and push their luck.

their lucky they didnt live hundreds of years ago when homosexuality was such a strong sacrilige and offence to religious belief that they would be executed. they should be grateful for what they have.

Well not really, homosexuality was heavily practiced and encouraged in ancient Greece and Rome, where some of the most influencial and revered thinkers and philosophers are from.

Especially Cipher's comment about gays being the same as murderers and paedo's, don't even really know what to say to that.

/

I also see something inherently wrong with gay adoption, but I'd rather see a kid in a loving family with two men/ women than in a foster home alone with no one so..

:/ The revered thinkiers and philosphers were from africa, these greek heads just copied. Greece & Rome were any waste anyway.

SHAKESPEARE WAS BLACK

/

I also see something inherently wrong with gay adoption, but I'd rather see a kid in a loving family with two men/ women than in a foster home alone with no one so..

:/ The revered thinkiers and philosphers were from africa, these greek heads just copied. Greece & Rome were any waste anyway.

SHAKESPEARE WAS BLACK

NO HE WASNT BLACK, AND BROOKS WAS RESPONDING TO THE CLAIM THAT THE BEST REVERED THINKERS WERE GREEK.

GREECE COPIED EVERYTHING FROM EGYPT AND THEY WERENT PRACTICING OFFICIAL GAYNESS IN EGYPT SO DONT CHAT sh*t.

/

SHAKESPEARE WAS BLACK

GREECE COPIED EVERYTHING FROM EGYPT

EVERYTHING brah? Really? EVERYTHING?

Any passages from any books you can cite as evidence, or even anything on the internet?

Guest Esquilax

"Gays, shouldnt have the same rights as normal people"

Checks to see whether its 2010.

Worryingly enough it actually really is.

Also I wish people would stop with all this ' Africa invented Marmite as well as everything else but the MOORS did THIS etc etc' fraffiti. It's so sad.

Ancient Greece and Rome are responsible for more than you could comprehend TBH.

"Gays, shouldnt have the same rights as normal people"

Checks to see whether its 2010.

Worryingly enough it actually really is.

Also I wish people would stop with all this ' Africa invented Marmite as well as everything else but the MOORS did THIS etc etc' fraffiti. It's so sad.

Ancient Greece and Rome are responsible for more than you could comprehend TBH.

This guy plays Assassin's Creed

sick

/

SHAKESPEARE WAS BLACK

Any passages from any books you can cite as evidence, or even anything on the internet?

EVERYTHING LIKE PYTHAGORAS THEORY, PHILOSOPHY, TO DEMOCRACY, TO WHATEVER GREECE IS ATTRIBUTED TO BE THE "CRADLE OF CIVILISATION" FOR

/

TULSE so what do you do when your dad looks you in the eye?

/

SHAKESPEARE WAS BLACK

NO HE WASNT BLACK, AND BROOKS WAS RESPONDING TO THE CLAIM THAT THE BEST REVERED THINKERS WERE GREEK.

GREECE COPIED EVERYTHING FROM EGYPT AND THEY WERENT PRACTICING OFFICIAL GAYNESS IN EGYPT SO DONT CHAT sh*t.

This. Plus Shakespeare wasn't black, some silly comment. Greece got EVERYTHING they are famous for from africa. Anyone to say "if it wasn't for the greeks" is ignorant to the truth.

/

SHAKESPEARE WAS BLACK

Mate, the Greeks used to travel to Egypt on a regular to learn EVERYTHING they were famous of. THEY LEARNT ALL THEIR KNOWLEDGE FROM AFRICAN COUNTRIES! I know you have been fed lots of Eurocentric lies.

/

SHAKESPEARE WAS BLACK

Mate, the Greeks used to travel to Egypt on a regular to learn EVERYTHING they were famous of. THEY LEARNT ALL THEIR KNOWLEDGE FROM AFRICAN COUNTRIES! I know you have been fed lots of Eurocentric lies.

Right yeah, but what I'm saying is I'd like to learn about whatever it is you're talking about and that's why I'm asking for evidence.

If you can't offer any form of evidence other than just saying YEAH LIKE THEY TOOK IT ALL FROM EGYPT INNIT, than I'm going to presume your chatting sh*t/you don't know sh*t.

FAO the people saying it's 2010, would you accept your son/daughter being gay?

/

Answer for me = that son/daughter would be dead to me if that was the case.

well said pal dats about da only sensible ting youve sed

What, in this thread? Everything has been sensible. The stuff about where the ancient greeks got their info from is true. About me thinking homosexuality is wrong is sensible also. We are not liek worms where whoever sticks their piece in first is the man and the receiever will be the woman, we have xx & xy chromosomes.

FAO the people saying it's 2010, would you accept your son/daughter being gay?

/

Answer for me = that son/daughter would be dead to me if that was the case.

well said pal dats about da only sensible ting youve sed

What, in this thread? Everything has been sensible. The stuff about where the ancient greeks got their info from is true. About me thinking homosexuality is wrong is sensible also. We are not liek worms where whoever sticks their piece in first is the man and the receiever will be the woman, we have xx & xy chromosomes.

to be honest pal i couldnt give 2 shits wot da greeks did, that sh*t woz like 3000 year ago you know