SPLIT (SPAMMED OTHER THREAD)

LITTLE LISA

true there nat but this is where the mods have to delete old topics say a month unused or something!!!
U telling me what to do!??U TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?!U TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?!U TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?!U TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?!please dont tell me what to do biggrin.gif thank you!! :DAnyway - keeping the older threads is not a problem - it's not like it clogs anything up or gets in your way - they just sit unread in the older thread pages - which means u can read them in 3 months and go - HA HA HA oh yeah - i remember that. Or u think wot was the name of that song, or night - I know I'll look on the flashback forums older pages!and therefore i rest my case for keeping the older threads!thank you :D

true there nat but this is where the mods have to delete old topics say a month unused or something!!!
U telling me what to do!??U TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?!U TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?!U TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?!U TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?!please dont tell me what to do biggrin.gif thank you!! :DAnyway - keeping the older threads is not a problem - it's not like it clogs anything up or gets in your way - they just sit unread in the older thread pages - which means u can read them in 3 months and go - HA HA HA oh yeah - i remember that. Or u think wot was the name of that song, or night - I know I'll look on the flashback forums older pages!and therefore i rest my case for keeping the older threads!thank you :D
THANKS RUMBLE HEHEHE thye were ganging up on me for a bit there.... :twisted:

what ever!!!! lmao @ jenno i was only trying to help an throw some idears innit!!! jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!regarding the spammin tho everyone does it!!! like jen says theres only so much you can say about a topic innit!!!!so old threds dont matter then ok fair enough it dont bother me i was just trying to think of ways to un clog the forum lol ( and before any of you mention it by un cloggin i didnt mean evict me ok lol) besides you'd all miss me !!!!! biggrin.gif:D:D