2 storys what made me :( :) this week

The Somalian

Lol 2bh the fact that i have never actually had any form of conversation with u makes all of the above post invalid, you actually know nothing about me, all im seeing is the same boring bullshit ive had said to me a million times before on here. Yea everyone knows i have a child now, well done for mentioning it in both your posts, at least i do my job properly and look after my kid, you cant even keep a f*ck*ng job and deal with that by going home and strangling your girlfriend, whos a bigger failure in life? you are a stupid little boy and that is all have to say to you, now kindly f*ck off.

Guest Esquilax

I do like to strangle my girlfriend, it must be said. And lol at the holding down a job talk like I have rent to pay n sh*t

Why do I need to have a convo with you to work out what kind of moron you are? I've never met Ian Huntley but I know that he's a deranged psycopath.

What do you bring to the table though really? Your first comment here was that 'I don't speak for all white people'. Well done Hawking... :mellow:

Bare unnecessary posts taking up quality time that could be spent teaching your yout the basic principles of life.

Why do you even come on here? Might as well lurk tbh

if you dont like what i say then ignore it, i felt it was necessary to point out that your opinions do not reflect mine just because we are both 'crackas'

Anyway like i said you are a waste of oxygen and i dont really see the point in continuing this with you, im not going to argue with a silly child. End of.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1