He's heavy, he's my brother

Davicious X

WBC Heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko has thrown down the gauntlet to David Haye by offering to split the difference with the Londoner.Klitschko has insisted he would accept a "50-50" purse split and would be happy to fight Haye, who defended his WBA crown against Audley Harrison on Saturday in England.The Ukrainian said; "I'm ready any minute to sign a 50-50 contract. We are both world champions so let's fight. Let's make the fight in the spring time - I'm ready, the question is for Haye."I want to fight David Haye because my brother already has two world titles and I have just one."I hear about the great venue Madison Square Garden for this fight. But I'm ready to fight in Germany, the United States or Great Britain. Where the most money is on the table, let's fight in this place.Vitali's brother Wladimir, the IBF and WBO champion who fights Derek Chisora next month, was regarded as a more likely opponent for Haye, but Vitali wants to jump the queue.He added "I want to fight David Haye because after he has fought Wladimir I will not have an opponent any more. Wladimir will kill him. He knocks everyone out badly. That's why I want to fight David Haye.[/Quote]Man said his brother will kill him lol Beg they make this happen now.