Want what you can't have?

Guest Seriouss

Guest Bedroom Bully.

If he has "been there, done that", he feels he needs a new challenge. Speakin for myself, I like the gash challenge, the chase. But once I have knocked the "dust of that pussay" i wanna move on.A girl beggin is so unattractive, so dont, he will laugh and tell his mates.

Sounds like hes on the come up to meYa know...Been there....Done that.......biggrin.gif What I can never understand is why people always want someone that dont want themMakes no sense to me at all...

Guest Seriouss
If he has "been there, done that", he feels he needs a new challenge. Speakin for myself, I like the gash challenge, the chase. But once I have knocked the "dust of that pussay" i wanna move on.A girl beggin is so unattractive, so dont, he will laugh and tell his mates.
So just forget about it?Feel the burn?

Guest Seriouss
And he has had the goodies alreadythat brings us to the end of this convo then Seriouss........*walks out*K-dot.1
Ok, I get it!!God damn boys. Don't rub salt into the wound.

Guest Bedroom Bully.
"why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free......" is what they say....dude got the juice and moved on....what more can i say....surely you knew his game dear?
lol. good line lolHe prob told her he loved her just 2 bang her