BLACK EYED PEAS IN LEGO

LEGOMAN

not even that

people always get ratings here for doing successful things - big or small.

This guy has just been a d*ck from day one - success or not.

lol ive been on this forum very long... and its a habit that was carried over from the Rwd days... it never changes.In Mr Legos case certain influential users have never liked him and the rest have followed suit so now even when man is doin alot more for himself and his ideas than most...i repeat most of you lot there is still bare blind hatred for him.Just say congradulations and keep it moving man this sh*t is Young as f*ck !

Not even beggin but everything you said I agree with, even if it wasnt me most ppl were hating on I'd say the same thing you just posted

• Downvote 1

not even that

lol ive been on this forum very long... and its a habit that was carried over from the Rwd days... it never changes.In Mr Legos case certain influential users have never liked him and the rest have followed suit so now even when man is doin alot more for himself and his ideas than most...i repeat most of you lot there is still bare blind hatred for him.Just say congradulations and keep it moving man this sh*t is Young as f*ck !

Case Study:

Example A: Lego Man

Example B: Icamefromnothing

Go compare the two and post your findings. thank you.

can't c/s this enough

/

lol @ comparing urself to jesus lmao, that is sum legendary sh*t.

be-sharps-bigger-than-jesus.jpg

BLIND ignorants lol

I said i know how he musta felt, how is that comparing?

• Downvote 2

not even that

this is bs bruv. ppl dislike him cos he came on here acting like a prick.

then continued stirring up hate by basically making being a stupid f*ck*ng prick topics about his merchandise

always a guy who has to come with the conspiracy theory

PMSL

/

SAW THIS GUY BOWLING AROUND AT A GIGGS RAVE IN BRIGHTON

/

RATE HIS HUSTLE, DNT RATE HIM

• 1 month later...