Lens - Me at my Best ( 2 verse video )

Guest Lens

Lmao r u Bengali?

guyanese flag around my neck, obv You didn't watch the vid, sayfe anyway

Name that 1 hit wonder no.1

I'm thinkin either Pretty Ricky or the Fundamentals. ain't to many rappers that become 1 hit wonders, but feel free to share

/

dress code comments, can You be more obvious as to whether You're sarcastic

/

appreciate whichever mod changed the link for me.

/

SKO, You mentioned something about constructive criticism, so go head, expand on why it's 3/10

and Skola and Justin, I think she's nice lookin as well, sayfe

yardie quote i've made plz? preferably one that isn't also used in London street slang

/

there are yardies all over the carribean You f*ckin fool. what You think yardies are only in jamaica? i swear leeds come like another planet

/

You've now seen footage of my exact height and build, shot this month. how much are You on this ting?

Leeds is gonna be dead new years, may as well roll London

yardie quote i've made plz? preferably one that isn't also used in London street slang

/

there are yardies all over the carribean You f*ckin fool. what You think yardies are only in jamaica? i swear leeds come like another planet

/

You've now seen footage of my exact height and build, shot this month. how much are You on this ting?

Leeds is gonna be dead new years, may as well roll London

Yardies all over the caribbean? NO mate not in guyana maybe bardados n trini. Yr badboy talks are laughable ironik got bare jk from that vid and nw i know that ginger mix race yout rolls in yr clique. Fuk rollin LDN if yr really odt then roll Leeds or stfu.

how many units u think yr album will sell? lool!

nice beat, i do agree that u look rather stiff, maybe hire a coach to show you skills on how to feel or at least look comfortable infront of the camera as it just diverts the viewers attention off the song.

also i agree with afro man about that thing u got round ur neck, i think its only chavvy little things who wear them still

if u just make a few adjustments , im sure u will progress a lot further

nice beat, i do agree that u look rather stiff, maybe hire a coach to show you skills on how to feel or at least look comfortable infront of the camera as it just diverts the viewers attention off the song.

also i agree with afro man about that thing u got round ur neck, i think its only chavvy little things who wear them still

if u just make a few adjustments , im sure u will progress a lot further

it's the flag of my country, my country isn't really repped too hard in the uk which is why, but point taken.

/

the other thing, apparently i'll learn if i perform for an audience more often, or if not, will just come with video practise.

tune was sick. lens put yr sh*t on youtube n see how the comments go.

are You f*ckin stupid. the op is a youtube link, where did You think the video was?