Ashman

Prdx: im sure I was arguin with u at the time bout not been able to account for future actions (even ur own) and u insisted u'd never cheat..... (if it wasnt me I kno I meant to but someone else probly got there first)....Yeah dox this is the guy who made the are you capable of cheatin thread claimin he will never cheat when we were tryin to explain to him n social u can't account for future actions etc etc. Well well well, how times change. At least u see the error in ur ways now Ashman I'm not even gonna diss or judge, its just a shame its took you this long to realise suttin that is really common knowledge tbh. gd luck with ur situation tho, hope it works out for the bestUr situation isn't really karma as someone else stated but no I'm not really a big believer in karma a lot of times its people tryin to justify/satisfy themselves n make them feel better from bein/doin wrong again as someone else statedAnyways gone again before pointless arguments ensue

Prdx: im sure I was arguin with u at the time bout not been able to account for future actions (even ur own) and u insisted u'd never cheat..... (if it wasnt me I kno I meant to but someone else probly got there first)....Yeah dox this is the guy who made the are you capable of cheatin thread claimin he will never cheat when we were tryin to explain to him n social u can't account for future actions etc etc. Well well well, how times change. At least u see the error in ur ways now Ashman I'm not even gonna diss or judge, its just a shame its took you this long to realise suttin that is really common knowledge tbh. gd luck with ur situation tho, hope it works out for the bestUr situation isn't really karma as someone else stated but no I'm not really a big believer in karma a lot of times its people tryin to justify/satisfy themselves n make them feel better from bein/doin wrong again as someone else statedAnyways gone again before pointless arguments ensue
Safe Real Talk. If only others could give an answer like that still. peace.

For every action theres a reactionObvIs this not karma? Someone confirm pls
lol sounds more like physics imo:"The Third Law of Motion, the law of reciprocal actions states that: all forces occur in pairs, and these two forces are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction."