battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

Have all the gun medals now. PDW was long but i never have to use them again now Kmt.

Actively going for the Melee medal and Medical efficiency medal now. Quite fun running through crowds of people to revive someone. Or running circles around people for the stab.

f*ck the MAV. So annoying. It's like a bee.

RIP Support class. C4 Claymore and Mortars got nerfed to hell.

HOWEVER!

'Snipers have a chance of a OHKO if hit in chest'

*Goes back to full time aggressive recon*

Yes! They fixed the L96 aswell :D

/

And they buffed the Havoc, thank the Lord

Have all the gun medals now. PDW was long but i never have to use them again now Kmt.

Actively going for the Melee medal and Medical efficiency medal now. Quite fun running through crowds of people to revive someone. Or running circles around people for the stab.

Was top 200 in the world on PS3 for revives per assault minute yest, top 300 odd now.

Bagged that medical efficiency thingy 380 times :lol:

I am a beast medic.

/

The f*ck they nerfing the MAV for? FFS people just learn to move when you see it, or f*ck*ng shoot at it!

Got 581 roadkills with it, I'm f*ck*ng fuming.

And the elevator >>>

I'm still discovering new spots to elevate too.

f*ck EA.

• Downvote 1

"Laser Guided missiles can now be distracted by Flares."

wat

Basically (As me and Skemar found out last night) if you get locked onto by a soflam or suttn and you're in a helicopter, Javelins and Guided missiles are not affected by flares, despite them being a OHKO. Hence it bring so broken.

Only ECM jammer will help you while you run away to a safe haven.

Guys are deffo MAV. On loads of other forums aswell.

/

Patch is for all versions

/

Laser guided rockets dont follow heat its silly, just because people complained. Its not that hard to see a big red light from the SOFLAM and if you cant see it just ecm>fly away like haze-e said.

Thing is it takes skill to fly the thing and get kills - not tooting my own horn, it's true.

I was trying to kill mp for a good 10 mins one time, and he just kept ducking into the stairwell of a little building. Was pissed I didn't kill him, but kept him distracted

Dodging >>> The most skilled MAV controller.

Ah well, just have to get on this C4MAV ting if it's gonna go BOOM everytime I kill someone.

• Downvote 1