The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

Guest Fat Eric
Jim-Jones-haircut.jpg
is that our nigga jimmy?/haha it is"ol it wasnt me looking ass nigga"nicca misunderstood the word waveyyyyow ow owwwwwww

Guest Esquilax

Why did you post that?20 minutes of a chick talking about relationships like she's just discovered something new/Lambo ad is sick

Guest Fat Eric

thorougly enjoyed this.although at one part it was dirty and then suddenly clean and then dirty againsometimes i wish i became a special effects guys

One old white guy in the pub havin a convo with me... Dunno how it got to black and white (it always does) said he was in normandy and saw the blacks get shot to ribbons. Said he saw one guy he met die in his arms etcHe's drunk so dunno hw true it is but I shook his hand and bought him a pint
gotta rate them veterans, even if they are slightly racist (in a harmless way usually)but why you in the pub? it's 2.30

One old white guy in the pub havin a convo with me... Dunno how it got to black and white (it always does) said he was in normandy and saw the blacks get shot to ribbons. Said he saw one guy he met die in his arms etcHe's drunk so dunno hw true it is but I shook his hand and bought him a pint
unlk, got trolled by an old racist into buying him a pint
  • Upvote 2

O ps he was being anti racist. Tellin me how hard blacks have it etc etc sayin skin colour dnt matter bla bla.Sayin wot he saw then will haunt him rest of his life/I didn't knw blacks were allowed in the army them times?
US army most likelydo you cockney up your voice when you talk to old white geezers?

Guest TimeBomb
O ps he was being anti racist. Tellin me how hard blacks have it etc etc sayin skin colour dnt matter bla bla.Sayin wot he saw then will haunt him rest of his life/I didn't knw blacks were allowed in the army them times?
they sent the guys from the colonies in first

they sent the guys from the colonies in first
got any proof for this/somewhere to read it? (not sending, genuinely interested to read about it)

Guest Esquilax

Africans were a huge part of the war effort if i remember rightly/It ALWAYS goes into black and white with strangers