BAHAHAH R U SERIOUS BLACKADABERRY

MissTrezz...

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certified Cuteness - Go f*ck urselfdsc00520rm0.jpg
Certified Battleaxe.You can't say anything about my son, as I have said before it will be your daughters jaw clamped to my sons knob when they grow up. rolleyes2.gif
You shouldn't be thinking like that.
Not in that pretext, but in the sense where he was going on RWD like his daughter will never sleep with someone.Just a glorified way to say I have a son so I don't have to worry about that lark. :D

Certified Battleaxe.You can't say anything about my son, as I have said before it will be your daughters jaw clamped to my sons knob when they grow up. rolleyes2.gif
Not in that pretext, but in the sense where he was going on RWD like his daughter will never sleep with someone.Just a glorified way to say I have a son so I don't have to worry about that lark. :D
just to say i've never said that....

BlackDaBerry, what if one day your daughter comes home at 9 years old telling you how a boy had his hand in her knickers during silent reading? Would you feel like a hypocrite if you punished her?

Piss off did you not.Love and Life room on RWD (R.I.P) saying how every woman is a slag and your daughter is the only woman who will end up dying pure, like you've already decided her career path as a nun or some sh*t.Not in that pretext, but in the sense where he was going on RWD like his daughter will never sleep with someone.Just a glorified way to say I have a son so I don't have to worry about that lark. :D

BlackDaBerry, what if one day your daughter comes home at 9 years old telling you how a boy had his hand in her knickers during silent reading?  Would you feel like a hypocrite if you punished her?
If I were him i wouldn't. It's not about your seed making the same mistakes.Allow sending for his child. (no sticking up for him)

Piss off did you not.Love and Life room on RWD (R.I.P) saying how every woman is a slag and your daughter is the only woman who will end up dying pure, like you've already decided her career path as a nun or some sh*t.Not in that pretext, but in the sense where he was going on RWD like his daughter will never sleep with someone.Just a glorified way to say I have a son so I don't have to worry about that lark. :D
Oh yes you have. Love and Life room RWD (R.I.P) insisting that every woman is a whore and that your daughter will be a clean woman for the rest of her life, like you've already decided her career path as a nun or something.

I bet your daughter looks like a right battleaxe.
LOOOOOOOOL @ Scarlet looking like Hanky the xmas poo.
*screams out laughing*jsbrfjkbcjakbkfBKBGBFBdjgbjbfJBjbgjfBGBjbGjGgfjgblGCGljbglbrfgbLJTFgh;rgkrkhbjrhbrhb

i'd be alarmed.....but how can u punish a child for bein curious.....
Because you shoulda taught her bout that stuff. So if she goes ahead and does it shes disobeying you.If my daughter indulged in them activities before 14. I'd be ashamed of my life.

Guest Master_Yoda
I bet your daughter looks like a right battleaxe.
LOOOOOOOOL @ Scarlet looking like Hanky the xmas poo.
*screams out laughing*jsbrfjkbcjakbkfBKBGBFBdjgbjbfJBjbgjfBGBjbGjGgfjgblGCGljbglbrfgbLJTFgh;rgkrkhbjrhbrhb

I will be punishing my son for being curious.If he puts his fingers into the plug holes out of curiousity he will be punished.If he makes fires in my back garden out of curiousity he will be punished.If he squeezes a hamster out of curiousity to see if it's eyes pop out (and they do) out of curiousity he will be punished.Of course in some cases punishments for curiousity is OK.

No, i'm dead serious you gotta have her know that nobody should be near certain places.
Only if you send her to a scum filled public school. Pay for her education like the rest of us. The children there wont need sex education for a long time.