* Official GYM Thread *

Lofa

Yeh, that's what I was sayin. You wouldnt need more than 30kg on a dumb bell. Then I saw he said barbell original and made the edit. I don't know if George was sayin he curls 30kg for reps on each arm, if he does he must be on dat dere celltech

Guest George

All the weights are our gym in kilos, I done arms on Friday, and was doing concentration curls with 40k DB's the same with the preacher bench.

^^^^^i hate it when people say that. free weights and dumbells are not interchangeable.a free weight is one that isnt supported by a machine.a barbell is also free weight

Nope, the DB's are clearly marked 40kg, ill up some pix and videos, dont see what the hype is.
wait..you curl 2 40kg DBs for arms biggrin.gif thats some heavy weight pro bodybuilder sh*t...there is hype. maybe 2% of men in the world can do that..so theres hype beleive.M12 i try one rep max sometimes but mainly for chest which is 110kg (50kg each side and the 10kg bar) never tried arm whats the point lol

Guest George
My bad, just checked with the gym, it is in lbs.I was wondering all u lot cant be wrong, lol
** SMH**40 pounds is 18kg.
lol, yeah I know feel like a right dunce, minor anyway

Guest I.B.Blackman

btw i go gym 3 tyms a week for on average 3 hours (mon wed fri)do i need 2 stock up on calories on the days in between?

Guest King Ronnie Coleman
btw i go gym 3 tyms a week for on average 3 hours (mon wed fri)do i need 2 stock up on calories on the days in between?
3 hours day or a total of 3 hours a week.If day then damn yu must be on dat dere celltech just like me bro.

I just started going back to the gym yesterday, i need to get as hench as possible by this time next month.I am already quite stocky but i need definition, what steps can i take to achieve this?eg. how often should i go to the gym a week? What equipment should be used? What can i do at home? Is this even possible to achieve in the short amount of time?

Guest George
I just started going back to the gym yesterday, i need to get as hench as possible by this time next month.I am already quite stocky but i need definition, what steps can i take to achieve this?eg. how often should i go to the gym a week? What equipment should be used? What can i do at home? Is this even possible to achieve in the short amount of time?
Do a cutting diet to shred body fat and get more defined

Guest King Ronnie Coleman
Cut, clean diet, regular cardio.You wont get maximum results in 1 month though, so don't get your hopes up too much.