* Official GYM Thread *

Lofa

You have a month? Ok. Only eat chicken breast, tinned tuna in spring water and turkey breast meat. Don't eat any carbs after 1pm. Don't eat any white bread or pasta, only brown. Don't eat any cereal for breakfast, eat scrambled eggs made with only 1 egg yolk. Don't drink anything other than water or skimmed milk. Try not to drink milk often though. Stay away from most dairy products for a while. Snack on mixed nuts. Lift a shitload of weights. Muscle mass burns more calories. Do all your serious cardio after you lift. Do cardio every day. Do compound lifts where you work several muscle groups at once. You will notice yourself toning up after 3 weeks if you do everything I say. Oh and do cardio every f*cking day. Without fail. Preferably twice. Go for a jog before you eat breakfast. And obviously don't eat anything you know is bad for you or that has sugar in it.
I have tried the dieting, but i just dont think i can.I currently have about 3 eggs a day with brown bread, at least 1.5 litres of water a day, protein shake/creatine when needed and dinner (Which vaires from chips, pizza to traditional food)+ Gym at least 4 times a weekis this ok?

Guest King Ronnie Coleman
You have a month? Ok. Only eat chicken breast, tinned tuna in spring water and turkey breast meat. Don't eat any carbs after 1pm. Don't eat any white bread or pasta, only brown. Don't eat any cereal for breakfast, eat scrambled eggs made with only 1 egg yolk. Don't drink anything other than water or skimmed milk. Try not to drink milk often though. Stay away from most dairy products for a while. Snack on mixed nuts. Lift a shitload of weights. Muscle mass burns more calories. Do all your serious cardio after you lift. Do cardio every day. Do compound lifts where you work several muscle groups at once. You will notice yourself toning up after 3 weeks if you do everything I say. Oh and do cardio every f*cking day. Without fail. Preferably twice. Go for a jog before you eat breakfast. And obviously don't eat anything you know is bad for you or that has sugar in it.
I have tried the dieting, but i just dont think i can.I currently have about 3 eggs a day with brown bread, at least 1.5 litres of water a day, protein shake/creatine when needed and dinner (Which vaires from chips, pizza to traditional food)+ Gym at least 4 times a weekis this ok?
Chips/Pizza=Take that crap out & treat yourself with that only once a week.Replace chips & pizza with chicken breasts

Guest Black Tom
Sretch Marks, how u get rid of them and no coca butter dont work
stop training
Oh come on Ronnie do tell the trade secrets, they has 2 be a way, does celltech come in a body cream at al, i know the wonders that celltech does

Sretch Marks, how u get rid of them and no coca butter dont work
stop training
Oh come on Ronnie do tell the trade secrets, they has 2 be a way, does celltech come in a body cream at al, i know the wonders that celltech does
Shout EXACTLY what I say in that video when:you bench at the gymwhen you showerwhen your mash a chickafter your workoutWhile you're drinking celltech do this:The methods above will get rid of those stretch marks i guarantee you!

Guest Black Tom
lol @ it getting rid of your stretch marks....if you dont wanna get stretch marks, dont lift heavy weights.......
What u on about ?Anyway i swear there is some sort of cream that women use after givng birth

ive got stretch marks on my front delts. the doc told me stretchies are permanent. some creams will fade them but they will ALWAYS be there and visible to you, even though you can get them down to the point they arent visible to others.to get rid of them fully you need micro derm abrasion surgery

where do you get you're stretch marks?i get them on the side of my inner biceps/side upper pecs going on to the shoulders.

Do you man not feel like bitches sticking to some strict diet to look good?
lol, yes. sometimes even going gym i feel stupid, i coudl stick to jui jitsu and capoeira and still be in good shape. but those are moments.. and to conquer such evil moods i take dat dere celltech. it banishes all demons trying to discourage you. but yeah the diet is crazy, and people hate the way i eat, but you get used to it..and so do they. im not 100% strict anyway went hagen dasz cafe last week. stretch marks for me are side of chest and inner bis, i use stretch mark lotion, from palmers it works quite well cos i never used to have serious marks until this yr when i changed up routine. why worry though..

Do you man not feel like bitches sticking to some strict diet to look good?
my diets not even THAT good. I could definitely go a lot further on the nutrition side.i naturally dont gain much fat though so its coolio!

I'M kinda pissed tho.I'm joining the new gym tomorrow.BUTTheres this nice bitch at my old gym eyeing my for about 2 days now. Felt like moving to her on the first day but thought fuk it since the instructor was showing her around.Second day i was doing pullups & was all sweaty so i thought fuk it & pussied out. I had the chance since she moved to them bike near the pullup station.I'm planning to go on my off days to my old gym to do some light cardio so i can see her still (still have the card for my old gym & they let m in for free at times + its only 10 mins away from my new gym)So the question is has any1 here moved to girls at the gym, if so how do u do it?help a gym brotha out man

Nah, on a real though, how long does it take for your guts to get used to Whey Protein? I NEVER got such disgusting foul wind when I was playing football seriously ad banging out the Creatine. It's so bad it even makes ME feel ill.

Nah, on a real though, how long does it take for your guts to get used to Whey Protein? I NEVER got such disgusting foul wind when I was playing football seriously ad banging out the Creatine. It's so bad it even makes ME feel ill.
One one do you take?My one is nice, only downside is it gives a a bloated stomach for a good 1 hour.

One one do you take?My one is nice, only downside is it gives a a bloated stomach for a good 1 hour.
I'm going through some of that body fortress sh*t at the moment. Before that is was using some Maximuscle stuff.