The 2nd look

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

your a neek of the highest calibre. Since you've been here the only things I can remember about you is talking shit about money women and cars. Wether you have those things or not is irrelevant, it means nothing to me If your telling the truth or not and further more its not the point.

I don't get why you feel the need to brag about this in front of a bunch of strangers and forum characters.

If your attempting to be some stand in for Brisco then it's lack luster and sorely disappointing in entertainment value.

Just stop being a c*nt and be the good lad we all know you are

Lol mans studying me y'know. To be honest i don't even know who the fuck you be, i can't remember any of your posts, the only thing i remember is you sympathizing with a paedophile in that other thread.

your a neek of the highest calibre. Since you've been here the only things I can remember about you is talking shit about money women and cars. Wether you have those things or not is irrelevant, it means nothing to me If your telling the truth or not and further more its not the point.

I don't get why you feel the need to brag about this in front of a bunch of strangers and forum characters.

If your attempting to be some stand in for Brisco then it's lack luster and sorely disappointing in entertainment value.

Lol mans studying me y'know. To be honest i don't even know who the fuck you be, i can't remember any of your posts, the only thing i remember is you sympathizing with a paedophile in that other thread.

Gonna stop now as I feel like I'm doing back and fourths with thinkingthuglife again

Definitely not my proudest hour, shall not repeat

Guest phonecharger

dont try mug off iam broke cuz

that guy is a g, he was giving live commentary to vip2 from his phone at the time of the riots, whilst smashing up jd etc

i wish i was more like him

fuck

that guy is a g, he was giving live commentary to vip2 from his phone at the time of the riots, whilst smashing up jd etc

fuck

Dun know, i'm the g and your the gallist, a modern day casanova u are, you've actually revolutionized how man move to chicks, taught me that when a girl doesn't talk about her boyfriend you should always bring him up, that way she feels guilty and open her legs for u, i bow down to your superior game.

Gonna stop now as I feel like I'm doing back and fourths with thinkingthuglife again

Definitely not my proudest hour, shall not repeat

Why you sending me pms asking to squash the 'beef' though bruh?

Guest phonecharger

fuck

Dun know, i'm the g and your the gallist, a modern day casanova u are, you've actually revolutionized how man move to chicks, taught me that when a girl doesn't talk about her boyfriend you should always bring him up, that way she feels guilty and open her legs for u, i bow down to your superior game.

dont bow down caz thats ghey

just gimme ya square u feel me

• Upvote 1

fuck

dont bow down caz thats ghey

just gimme ya square u feel me

What instants fam?