I had my car stolen and then man tried to blackmail me to get it back!

Ashman

i remember when ashman and his wife used to take pics of themselves withdrawing money from cash machines, laughing that its tax payers money.........boasting about a car he got by falsely claiming he had some back problem. they seemed so content at not working. welcome to life

Listen up, you man here tried taking the piss first so we just went along with it to rub it in your faces because everyone took this place so seriously. I do have a back problem actually and don't think for a second that anyone can just get such things without doctor examining first. Welcome to life yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

how u gonna take the wheel off tell me then? I dont think u seen a clamp b4 about take da bloody wheel off, why u tink people are chatting angle grinders already your traking mans stress INTO A NEXT DIMENSION

you can do it on the chain style clamps. theres enough space between it n the wheel to get the wrench ting in there

Do u have angle grinders laying around your house?

As it happens, yes. Nuff tools deh bout.

I had an angle grinder in my boot for a good while after that particular clamping happened, but yeah. I would highly recommend buying a portable one. Took about 2 mins of slightly bait grinding to get it off, was about 11pm. Was jokes though, the way my dad duss off in his car to dump the clamp like it was a body :lol:

Clamper must have been baffled when he come back the next day, no car, no clamp :lol:

Might be bait in London, cameras everywhere.

Listen up my brothers and sisters.

You will find your local council is a registered company. They cannot fine you. The penalty charge notice (PCN) is a contractual payment and not a fine. You are not obliged to pay anything.

As Lambeth Council (Company) and Capital Car Pound (Contractor & accomplice to theft) stole my car and then blackmailed me by making me believe I was being fined (which under the Bill of Rights 1689 section 2; clause 12 I must be convicted in a court of law before I can be fined), they have caused torts against me and I can now pursue them for payments.

Please all check the movement

http://www.tpuc.org

• Upvote 3

Listen up my brothers and sisters.

You will find your local council is a registered company. They cannot fine you. The penalty charge notice (PCN) is a contractual payment and not a fine. You are not obliged to pay anything.

As Lambeth Council (Company) and Capital Car Pound (Contractor & accomplice to theft) stole my car and then blackmailed me by making me believe I was being fined (which under the Bill of Rights 1689 section 2; clause 12 I must be convicted in a court of law before I can be fined), they have caused torts against me and I can now pursue them for payments.

Please all check the movement

http://www.tpuc.org

Have you got your car back yet?

did you hand over any money?