wat u lot got up to at da wkend?

Lady_proof

yeah lol he said he went on a pub crawl to fulham n back sorta thing he he !!!!! biggrin.gif but he still were more sober then me lol i was slaughtered that night like i said before when i woke up next day n saw i were in a hotel room i though omfg!!! what have i done !!!! lmao he he he he he he :D ... then i saw dans bits n bobs lying around ( i told him to put em away god aint he rude he he ) nah serious i saw hes stuff an thought pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!! lmao.. cant remember how i got to be at the hotel tho lol :D

lol didnt think so well as this topic is sbout da weekend i may aswell tell ya what i got up to lolsaturday - me n dan visited family ( my family) spent all day going to diff houses etc... it was a nice day biggrin.gif saw jen n her hubby and lil ellie too then she broke the news to all the family that she is PREGNANT!!!! :shock: WOW ( WHAT A NUTTER LOL-HEHE :D ), so im going to be a auntie again soon bless sunday- me,dan and callum went to crystal palace park as dan said the computer fair was on there it was freezing cold and we all walked around the whole of the park :shock: couldnt see any fair so we left and made our way to dans mates house in surbiton after that we realised the computer fair was at selhurst football grounds lol so we then went there an dan decided to buy half the bloody fair since coming home he has been like a kid with a new toy - bless and has been fixing bits n bobs on this new computer in the process he has cut his hand god knows how many times ( awwwwwwwwwww) lol he he so this weekend i aint been out clubbing at all "amazin innit!!!" lmfao :D