The Official Comic Book Thread

Ego

Guest Onslaught
cmon, dats insulting harry osborn, son of norman etc spiderman. first appearead episode 138 (ok i made that last bit up) ok i gt sum trivia for you wer is the alien symbiote (venom) from ?? also who else has worn it ?
Well Galactus took over a world the symbiotes initially invaded and then lived. That is the closest place to a symbiote homeworld due to all the major life forms on that planet being taken over by symbiotes. If you meant when did it appear it was in the secret wars (recently downloaded it biggrin.gif). Other people who have worn it other then Venom are Eddie Brocks wife anne, Mac Gargan, Peter Parker, and Angelo Fortunato. Other then noises, what else can cause damage to a symbiote?

cmon, dats insulting harry osborn, son of norman etc spiderman. first appearead episode 138 (ok i made that last bit up) ok i gt sum trivia for you wer is the alien symbiote (venom) from ?? also who else has worn it ?
Well Galactus took over a world the symbiotes initially invaded and then lived. That is the closest place to a symbiote homeworld due to all the major life forms on that planet being taken over by symbiotes. If you meant when did it appear it was in the secret wars (recently downloaded it biggrin.gif). Other people who have worn it other then Venom are Eddie Brocks wife anne, Mac Gargan, Peter Parker, and Angelo Fortunato. Other then noises, what else can cause damage to a symbiote?
wow u read too much comics (PUUUUURE AND UTTER JEALOUSY)erm i think theres more but i kno they cant take fire and i believe electricity

Guest Onslaught
Well Galactus took over a world the symbiotes initially invaded and then lived. That is the closest place to a symbiote homeworld due to all the major life forms on that planet being taken over by symbiotes. If you meant when did it appear it was in the secret wars (recently downloaded it biggrin.gif ).Other people who have worn it other then Venom are Eddie Brocks wife anne, Mac Gargan, Peter Parker, and Angelo Fortunato.Other then noises, what else can cause damage to a symbiote?
wow u read too much comics (PUUUUURE AND UTTER JEALOUSY)erm i think theres more but i kno they cant take fire and i believe electricity
Sawdust.

Beg iceberg to allow you.
Not even a joke O-GuyFam... I was reading Onslaught saga today. Is this the strongest guy in comic book history? (Seeing as your off your Doom hype). And is Juggernaught inside thte crimson stone? That bit kinda confused me.

Beg iceberg to allow you.
Not even a joke O-GuyFam... I was reading Onslaught saga today. Is this the strongest guy in comic book history? (Seeing as your off your Doom hype). And is Juggernaught inside thte crimson stone? That bit kinda confused me.
yes to the secondand arguably to the firsthw can i beg this dude to allow me, i can't pm him.