The Official Comic Book Thread

Ego

Guest Scorpzz
Seems like wolverine >> Deadpool.
It was a cheap blow, I was trying to reason with him and he caught me off guard with a cheap slice. Once my head was re-attached we clashed with the mightiest weapons and the heavens rumbled and Bob poo'd himself.

Guest Onslaught
Seems like wolverine >> Deadpool.
It was a cheap blow, I was trying to reason with him and he caught me off guard with a cheap slice. Once my head was re-attached we clashed with the mightiest weapons and the heavens rumbled and Bob poo'd himself.
Sounds reasonable.

Guest Onslaught
Someone fling up Infinite Crisis 1-7 or send over a torrent link. Rapidshare is dead.
i could put the whole thing up in one link if thats kooln whoever asked for sinestro corps i'll do the same
yh dat was me qks. rs links r nice 4 methe logan in ur reality only had 1 arm doom?
I am not sure, he appeared to have two but it could have been a bionic replacement. I had to help him find his ex lucy though.

Guest Scorpzz
It's an alright idea.As for the Song Lyrics room, it was made because the rap battle room or whatever it was called was dead.I can see the passion that some of you have, but there's only 5 die hard fans.So what I would recommend is having a section called Books, reading can be relxing so it could go under Love & Life in the relax category.The description could say; Comic books, University books, Magazines, Newspapers and other publication talks.Just like the old Arsernal topic; within the Book section you could have a thread called Marvel vs. DCWhen more people start to get on the comic book talk, that's prolly when it'll have it's own sub forum.And yes Onslaught, events do transpire faster in the 'book world' than football, but are people (and not just Fantastic 5) willing to talk about them.
COUNCIL, DO WE ARGUE OR SETTLE?