The Official Comic Book Thread

Ego

also who wants to show the levels n name the top 5 comic weapons in order of powerim bored
In my opinion, 1. Infinity gauntlet. 2. Green lantern power ring. 3. Mjolnir. 4. Fear toxin (from batman) 5. Captain colds freeze gun.
no ultimate nullifier?or sword of superman biggrin.gif the amazons"purple death ray"the green lanter ring CAN kill people well now it can anyways i posted a page alot earlier showing the green lanterns killing loads of people

Guest Onslaught
also who wants to show the levels n name the top 5 comic weapons in order of powerim bored
In my opinion,1. Infinity gauntlet.2. Green lantern power ring.3. Mjolnir.4. Fear toxin (from batman)5. Captain colds freeze gun.
no ultimate nullifier?or sword of superman biggrin.gif the amazons"purple death ray"the green lanter ring CAN kill people well now it can anyways i posted a page alot earlier showing the green lanterns killing loads of people
I dislike DC, yet most of the weapons I listed are DC. That annoyed me.

Guest Onslaught
swiftie just holla'd at me''It's under consideration as I just seen it. Let me read that topic as its 3 pages deep or more I think''i think we should had the sh*t chat in here.
Is he talking about this topic?

Guest Scorpzz
swiftie just holla'd at me''It's under consideration as I just seen it. Let me read that topic as its 3 pages deep or more I think''i think we should had the sh*t chat in here.
Is he talking about this topic?
Yeah

Guest Scorpzz
A sub forum under another forum could run. But a whole new forum under a diff category.. BOY..It's not that type of movement still. Only 5 members deep so far innit?& to that 1 person who came with the Whatever sabotage idea..TRY it & you will be parrin with CASPER STI HILLLLL rolleyes.gifPERMANENTLY
WE'VE BEEN DENIED.RACISM.(SOME HOW)

A sub forum under another forum could run. But a whole new forum under a diff category.. BOY..It's not that type of movement still. Only 5 members deep so far innit?& to that 1 person who came with the Whatever sabotage idea..TRY it & you will be parrin with CASPER STI HILLLLL rolleyes.gifPERMANENTLY
WE'VE BEEN DENIED.RACISM.(SOME HOW)
sh*t