The Official Comic Book Thread

Ego

_____>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>saithats f*cked tho lmao
f*cking battyman alie.With his bellytop.Argh! this bit of Naruto is gonna piss me off.Plus i dont give a f*ck if Naruto isnt like around here, To qks and others that read the manga Pein WTF!This guy is f*cked...

Man just ripped off jiraiyas arm

I got a felling suttin bad is gonna happen to him.

Ya man. That was f*cked, it was a good chapter.

So theres 6 different Pains

You read Bleach haze-e??Nah man.Im gonna start though, Coz i aint watched anime in time.I'd rather read the Manga than watch Anime.

I dont think its six different pains. Possibly one pein with bare summons. As man keep saying theres only one person with the rinnegan.But what about the chamber... that could sway me to think theres 6 man

Ya man. That was f*cked, it was a good chapter. So theres 6 different PainsYou read Bleach haze-e??
Nah man.Im gonna start though, Coz i aint watched anime in time.I'd rather read the Manga than watch Anime.
Yh id recommend that anyways.I started reading Claymore aswell. Its very good, havent got round to watching the anime yet.

what the..??u manga f*cks are still around?get the f*ck outta herestrictly marvel and dc territory.f*ck wat it says on the topic discriptionGET OUT
comic = manga idiot
thats just its lieteral meaning smart arse.u and i both knwthat when someone says manga they are referring to a particular type of comic.A type of comic that is nt welcome in this thread.Dnt get cute wit me sunshine

what the..??u manga f*cks are still around?get the f*ck outta herestrictly marvel and dc territory.f*ck wat it says on the topic discriptionGET OUT
comic = manga idiot
thats just its lieteral meaning smart arse.u and i both knwthat when someone says manga they are referring to a particular type of comic.A type of comic that is nt welcome in this thread.Dnt get cute wit me sunshine
Manga/Anime/Marvel/DC whatever init biggrin.giflol @ you dismissing it. prick

comic = manga idiot
i didn't see no manga or anime head fighting to get this thread.It was the marvel camp.flick back a couple of pages and see that it was made clear that manga and anime lovers have no place here.So this is the last time i'm tellin u*cocks the shotty*leave yur naruto talk outside of this thread.

comic = manga idiot
i didn't see no manga or anime head fighting to get this thread.It was the marvel camp.flick back a couple of pages and see that it was made clear that manga and anime lovers have no place here.So this is the last time i'm tellin u*cocks the shotty*leave yur naruto talk outside of this thread.
What you on about, I also posted to get this thread. But the yes the majority were the marvel guys. As for you, '*cocks the shotty*' dont make me laugh. Ur probably lolguy in disguise.But Ill make a new thread for anime etc, because the whole of this thread is on marvel & dc, and it'll be stupid to have everything here.

comic = manga idiot
What you on about, I also posted to get this thread. But the yes the majority were the marvel guys. As for you, '*cocks the shotty*' dont make me laugh. Ur probably lolguy in disguise.But Ill make a new thread for anime etc, because the whole of this thread is on marvel & dc, and it'll be stupid to have everything here.
who's lolguy?