http://500approaches.wordpress.com/

Guest chap44uns

apparently some guys make big money out of siminars, books, and taking guys out to clubs etc to try draw :lol:

neil straus - the game

journalist dude investigated the lifestyle of a 'pick up artist' in hollywood and wrote a book about it

kinda surreal how big the whole thing is

if i remember correctly he ended up doing a bunch of drugs and befriending a few celebs

Pick up community is big. So is the 'manosphere' focussing on men's issues. Dunno why there's so much hate. These guys are trying to get men who are shit with women laid and not have the next generation of betas scrapping for any fa pof bosh and inflating their egos.

do you think after reading a book or going to a seminar theyre moving to supermodels or something?

Those kinda things are for people who are just fucking weird in the first place. Creeps that dunno how to deal with rejection.

Can you imagine the all time low to Google 'how can I get chicks'.

Fucking betas, I hate them.

Some people struggle with job interviews and need coaching, not everybody is an all rounder.

If certain man need their swag adjusting and realise it I say goodluck to them.

The end goal is more than worth it imo.

Pick up community is big. So is the 'manosphere' focussing on men's issues. Dunno why there's so much hate. These guys are trying to get men who are shit with women laid and not have the next generation of betas scrapping for any fa pof bosh and inflating their egos.

do you think after reading a book or going to a seminar theyre moving to supermodels or something?

ds

bvfd

bf

b

f

s

bfdbndfgnbfdn

dndfnfdvnvcnvcnvcbv

it's about improving and increasing their avaibility with better looking women and being in relationship in their own terms. Side note: you and chaps are probably the two worst posters in vip2 and I usually skip your posts.

it's about improving and increasing their avaibility with better looking women and being in relationship in their own terms. Side note: you and chaps are probably the two worst posters in vip2 and I usually skip your posts.

if you skip past our posts then how do you know w're the worst?

Guest chap44uns

do you think after reading a book or going to a seminar theyre moving to supermodels or

something?

it's about improving and increasing their avaibility with better looking

women and being in relationship in their own terms. Side note: you and chaps are probably

the two worst posters in vip2 and I usually skip your posts.

Did you skip this post?

lemme know

do you think after reading a book or going to a seminar theyre moving to supermodels or

something?

it's about improving and increasing their avaibility with better looking

women and being in relationship in their own terms. Side note: you and chaps are probably

the two worst posters in vip2 and I usually skip your posts.

Did you skip this post?

lemme know

the topic in hand is interesting, I'll give you that. But your general Internet persona, grinds man's gears.
  • Upvote 1