MANIC FM TONIGHT 6 - 8 BIG SHOw

Score5

Its f*cking long I just got back 20 minutes ago.About squeaky voice.
lolololtrains were on some long ting by time we got there and impulse and kwam and them turned up it was time for the next dj so we had to make him wait outside for 20 mins.Manic wasn't to happy still

score 5 u need the 8-10 slot man then that way man can least hear the set cos man on his way yard after work at them timeswas lookin a big line up tho any links to the lil spittin sectionand this is why i tell kwam its long doin radio without a car and waitin for public transport

score 5 u need the 8-10 slot man then that way man can least hear the set cos man on his way yard after work at them timeswas lookin a big line up tho any links to the lil spittin sectionand this is why i tell kwam its long doin radio without a car and waitin for public transport
You know what it is i'm banned from driving untill august but when i'm back on the road i probably will take that slot.Usually we get there on time just that particular day the trains were f*cked.

You know what it is i'm banned from driving untill august but when i'm back on the road i probably will take that slot.Usually we get there on time just that particular day the trains were f*cked.
8-10 is needed man and so is being on the road mancant wait to get my whip got the cash burning a hole in my pocket but radio is me wen my whip is there bun carryin sh*t loads of vynil and cd on ur back runnin for bus or train been there done that