When you forget ur phone...

BlackaDaBerry

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I go without my mobile alot. I like it that way, besides my mobile has turned me into the WORST gossip.

it's true what Erin says, i like being without my phone sometimes...allow not knowing important numbers off heart, thats jus dumb/lazy....
I know my house number.....And i know my babymothers house number....but i don't know any mobile numbers unless they had their number before i got a mobile....loli hardly ever dial a number so why wud i memorise it...lol

it's true what Erin says, i like being without my phone sometimes...allow not knowing important numbers off heart, thats jus dumb/lazy....
I know my house number.....And i know my babymothers house number....but i don't know any mobile numbers unless they had their number before i got a mobile....loli hardly ever dial a number so why wud i memorise it...lol
joker...well i guess a mobile phone is the other half of your brain then.. biggrin.gif

i'm not addicted to my mobile, life goes on without it.
f*ck off u self righteous booboo.....I am not addicted, rather quite dependent....but not addicted...Ur a typical african....i f*ckin hate u....
lol @ this loser...mad because he cant remember the number to call his whore of a wifey.

Not bloody likely.....u'll die before me....U were born with HIV....Ur mums the dirty bitch who f*cked a monkey and started it all....U are the unwanted offspring of a plate lipped african tribes woman and a monkey.....U dirty c*nt
LOL @ you think calling me african is an insult biggrin.gif i tell you this though, from when you're facially disabled you be careful of any woman who allows you to f*ck her.its bait they all infected you with the virus. you're a statistic.

Not bloody likely.....u'll die before me....U were born with HIV....Ur mums the dirty bitch who f*cked a monkey and started it all....U are the unwanted offspring of a plate lipped african tribes woman and a monkey.....U dirty c*nt
LOL @ you think calling me african is an insult biggrin.gif i tell you this though, from when you're facially disabled you be careful of any woman who allows you to f*ck her.its bait they all infected you with the virus. you're a statistic.
You people make me laugh.....I cud post up 10 pictures of myself on this forum and none of which look the same....U will all walk past me on the street and not recognise me....you jump on other peoples jokes like they're urs and execute them very badly.....I hate u cos u exhibit the nastiest of african traits....U are a bait african and i hate u for it....U can call me facially disabled but from ur african as u are ur choice of females falls into these groupsFat + WhiteUgly + AfricanLonely + Desperate + Black + FatSlightly derangedDisabledThis is it....unless you have money u are f*cked.....However i as ugly as i am and broke as i might be have quite a respectable back catalogue of females that u would indeed be jealous of....and ur hatred of me is blatent testament to the fact that u are noting but a badmind african.....which is nothing new cos ur all f*ckin badmind...africans that is...