Lady Sovereign's Onstage Rant- 'F#@k America'

rhem

After opening for Gwen Stefani earlier in the evening, British rapper Lady Sovereign makes it to Studio B in Brooklyn for a late night set. However, she spends most of it (after each of two songs) explaining that she's depressed, broke, didn't want to do this show, hasn't been able to create any new songs, and that "America F's you up -- F America." Then she says she can't continue and leaves. It looks like this business has taken a major toll on her. All this came after keeping the crowd waiting at least 90 minutes. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4e2_1179842319Hope this destroys her career

Guest G-dub

i feel sorrry for frampster aswell, mans been going all across america, europe, australia etc, wiht her for months n months, but he tells me he enjoys every minute of it, even tho its nackering, n soveriegn just drops that, after all his support for her! But still, it just looks like she cant cope with it all anymore! kinda sad to see her like that still.

f*ck america u no, lol.I never really liked her, but i rate her for her hustle seeing as she got signed by Jay-Z, etc..And atleast one decent tune has FINALLY come from her (even if she is a workhead), dat "those were the days" tune in wembley park station is big.This and the fact she lives next to/near my ends i will finally give her a bly and have a listen to her album.

spiderman was you working at wembley stadium over the weekend?
Ye sh*t was madness. Half way in i had regrets cos i didnt get to "sneak off" and watch as much of the game as i wanted too cos i was so f*ckin busy, and i really wanted to watch the game.But seeing as man utd didnt win and we got robbed, i guess it was better i didnt see it, i wud of been OVER PISSED seeing chelsea win it like that.

Guest SHO FACE GOON
Ye sh*t was madness. Half way in i had regrets cos i didnt get to "sneak off" and watch as much of the game as i wanted too cos i was so f*ckin busy, and i really wanted to watch the game.But seeing as man utd didnt win and we got robbed, i guess it was better i didnt see it, i wud of been OVER PISSED seeing chelsea win it like that.
lol dem onesi was meant to be workin dere on sunday but ducked home before shift even startedi was walking around the stadium for ages tryna find my company but couldnt find them so i thought f*ck it and cut lol

lol dem onesi was meant to be workin dere on sunday but ducked home before shift even startedi was walking around the stadium for ages tryna find my company but couldnt find them so i thought f*ck it and cut lol
Wat company do u work for?I saw BAAAARE heds doin dat outside, cos der was sum ting were u had to show the txt u got to work to get in, so people jus sed they didnt have the txt and ducked.i dnt blame them, cos TRUESAY wen u walk dwn wembley way and u see everyone in FA Cup fever it makes u wanna WATCH the game rather than work behind the scenes and miss it all, i no i had second thoughts lol.I was gona try skank it and find a spare seat in the stands but security was tight and it would of been sum bait hot move.