who is the realest premiership football player?

Guest SHO FACE GOON

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Chris Morgan is greazy, wedge bre aswell.Obvious names, Big Dunc (no1 would even try a ting FACT)Roy Keane, he said what he wanted to ANYONE wid no response, when I read what he said to Mick McCarthy in that world cup ting, youre not supposed to boy your manager off like that lol.Vinnie didnt response on the pitch either, one of the dirtiest players I ever seen.Barton is a nutter, I rate this dude still.Faye at Bolton tho, people will cross the road if they see him coming lol.610292011371482.jpg

Add to that Van Persie, mum ducked out & was raised by his dad in a bad bad neighbourhood in Holland, known behavioural problems and expulsion from bare schools as a yute.Berbatov said if it wasnt for football he coulda been sucked into the Bulgarian underworld lol, Bulgarian Hitman in every sense of the word.

Roy Keane, he said what he wanted to ANYONE wid no response, when I read what he said to Mick McCarthy in that world cup ting, youre not supposed to boy your manager off like that lol.
Brian Clough knocked him out cold on the training ground, aged 55 years old.

Roy Keane, he said what he wanted to ANYONE wid no response, when I read what he said to Mick McCarthy in that world cup ting, youre not supposed to boy your manager off like that lol.
Brian Clough knocked him out cold on the training ground, aged 55 years old.
Brian Clough was the king of shower tho.

vieira werent reel he didnt want any of it with keane that time in the tunnelmy bredrin translated what cygan said to him, basically vieira was actin like a p*ssy no hype nothinkeane has got to be in thereand martin keown is a animal