MEN of the forum

shaian

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sex talk, noshown how to shave, sort ofi learnt how to shave well from some program on tv, tellin me (amoung other things) to shave twice, once "with the grain" and the second time "against"...works well.so yeah one time i was at my dads house and i was moanin that my beard was gettin long and he showed me how to trim it with scissors.

Na.I have an old fashioned father.He's long, man won't even let me bring chicks back to the yard and what smacks it he's the only person to ever catch me in the act. (BOUT 3-4 TIMES)Me thoughI'm going to be soo straight up with my children. They only think it's something you're not supposed to talk about if you let them.

I remember one time, my at the time wife musta told me to take the condom wrapper with meput it my pocket to dash out as soon as i left her yardthen i forgotcome to my yardboom straight up fell out my pocket soon as i laid down on the sofamy sister looked at itand goes"blud you dropped your tings"i was soooo pissed