18th Birthday

PopT

For mine i organised an old school 80's party in the bits.I wasn't hopeful seeing as alot of heads weren't on dressing up etc.But as with everything, when you do it they will come.So i went ahead and organised it and it went down pretty well.Amazing party will never forget it.If you cant do anything as big as that just make sure you do something, get a group of friends together and have some fun.e.g. eat, cinema or bowling whatever it is just do something.

I went to brighton for the weekend...and got chatted up by a transexual....in the cat club i think....Met some pill heads and spent the weekend getting lean off....watchin them takin loads of pills n speed....i swear they never actually closed their eyes...for the whole weekend....Not a good look still..

Guest Removal Man
Went Limelights lolYou youngers wont know what that is
used to kno d guy dat owned dat placei went out drinkin in West for my 18th, then half my party got murked in a car crash an the night kinda went to shitt

I went to brighton for the weekend...and got chatted up by a transexual....in the cat club i think....Met some pill heads and spent the weekend getting lean off....watchin them takin loads of pills n speed....i swear they never actually closed their eyes...for the whole weekend....Not a good look still..
Brightons joke... went to a couple clubs the last one was full of crackheads. two2s and plastician turns up TORE IT UP with grime n dubstep.