WHO'S REACHIN DV8 THIS SATURDAY (10th December)

DJ Rumble

I came over and gave u a flyer for saturday (tomorrow) and u said u wasn't comin! I was givin everyone flyersI was in the corner by the DJ box and stage wiv T an SK.....
o so it was u that gav me the flyer! cool! i werent rude was i? u should of sed ello and introduced urself!

U was a little..... biggrin.gif But it's cool - I didn't expect people to be nice when some random was walkin round goin - alright girls, what u doin this weekend?Bet yas fort i was a dirty perv tryin it wiv everyone at first.... ha ha

U was a little..... biggrin.gif But it's cool - I didn't expect people to be nice when some random was walkin round goin - alright girls, what u doin this weekend?Bet yas fort i was a dirty perv tryin it wiv everyone at first.... ha ha
so wot did i say that was rude? i told u y i werenty comin innit! thats if u heard me! lol nah didnt think u were a perv! :D

screw faceced me innit.... i come over all smilin and chatty - then got screw faced and u just said nah - then turned round.... an i was like - "yeah, safe... :cry: "ha haNah - i was jokin - u weren't really rude. biggrin.gif

yes laura that was him! i see him by the bar, from wen we first got in there x
Watchin me was ya?? :wink: ha ha - I wouldn't make an avatar that didn't look like me would i?@laura - yes that was me that sed - u know u wanna come - it'll be a big night....