FAO: weed smokers

spiderman

lemon is from the white widow family...cheese is from the skunk numba 1 family, they couldn't be more different from each other they are both very distinctive one smells unbelievably potent and old school (cheese) and lemon smells fresh and citrus like..theres confusion cus shottas tend to shot anyting thay smells pote as something well known cheese/lemon/blueberryanyone blazed any phychosys? is a nex old school cutting only strain equally as potent as cheese but it smells like aftershave is real good sh*t..aint got a mother of it tho biggrin.gif
safe for clearing that up. thats wat my bredrin was saying that lemon weed has dat citrus smell and cheese is different.wat u reckons better cheese or lemon? altho i aint tried the lemon im feelin the cheese at the moment, sum old school weed.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only like a 8th dey found it and left it APPARENTLY u can bring a small amount bak datime wid da sniffer dogs was alot on da way out der i had a zoot for the ferry but i see dogs made a quick u turn an threw da spliff dwn da bogs str8
ye thats the fing wen u have it on u, and u see dogs, u can go and chuck it if u fink it will be bait and the dogs are not ramping.so they allowed u to bring an 1/8s back from dam thru the airport lolthe more i talk about taking a percy thru an airport the more i think that it isnt even a big deal. like if they caught me wid an 1/8s tryna fly out of britain they wud jus dispose it and let me be on my way and onto the plane, no? or isit more severe.i dunno bout in greece, they may be more strict, but i swear it wud be suttin like a fine at most over there, they cant chuck u in jail for a lil bit of weed can they?

lemon is from the white widow family...cheese is from the skunk numba 1 family, they couldn't be more different from each other they are both very distinctive one smells unbelievably potent and old school (cheese) and lemon smells fresh and citrus like..theres confusion cus shottas tend to shot anyting thay smells pote as something well known cheese/lemon/blueberryanyone blazed any phychosys? is a nex old school cutting only strain equally as potent as cheese but it smells like aftershave is real good sh*t..aint got a mother of it tho biggrin.gif
safe for clearing that up. thats wat my bredrin was saying that lemon weed has dat citrus smell and cheese is different.wat u reckons better cheese or lemon? altho i aint tried the lemon im feelin the cheese at the moment, sum old school weed.
depends what you like from your weed I like the cheese more myself the high is so clear then the stone hits and f*cks me up and the fact that its been alive nearly long as me is kinda cool, if I were to call a shotta for a draw and he had cheese & lemon I wud take a bag of both..

oi spiderman hook me up wid sum of dis cheese ill giv u sum lemon
im waiting 3 weeks, for this link who is growing it. when it comes thru, and ive tested it, ill confirm if its the real sh*t or if he is tryna hype it wen it is sumin else. my boy and his lot seem sure its cheese, but u never know the brer might be saying that to get shots cos everyone is on this cheese at the moment.when i no for definate, then ask me lol.does anyone have a solid link for cheese tho? i cant find one, sum shooters only have it now and then.

im waiting 3 weeks, for this link who is growing it. when it comes thru, and ive tested it, ill confirm if its the real sh*t or if he is tryna hype it wen it is sumin else. my boy and his lot seem sure its cheese, but u never know the brer might be saying that to get shots cos everyone is on this cheese at the moment.when i no for definate, then ask me lol.does anyone have a solid link for cheese tho? i cant find one, sum shooters only have it now and then.
Yea I do still. Bre in NW called Curran. Indian bre.

where in north west? i was linking it off one tamil yout in harrow.

where in north west? i was linking it off one tamil yout in harrow.
Harrow still. North Harrow I think.

You get people that do get confused between Cheese and Lemon.I think even the shootas dont know what they got half the time.I been looking for a constant flow of Cheese but like Iknownothing said its gone after a week or 2 as its in such demand.Has anyone seen this out in Dam because most of the coffeeshops I been to I have never seen it.

You get people that do get confused between Cheese and Lemon.Has anyone seen this out in Dam because most of the coffeeshops I been to I have never seen it.
I heard its over there but not many coffee shops hold it...shottas more time dont kno what green they shottin last time I shot a weight I sold half cake as blueberry and half cake as cheese both shottas then shot it all off as what I told them it was... it was all cheese but I used ribena during the flush on the table of grade I shot as blueberry it tasted bit sweeter but looked the same as the rest..anyone with tv toolbar lock onto katz fm 100.3 steve harvey on there bussing pure jokes got mans sides splittin here..

ye probably the same guys, all dem harrow lot shot together the same punk.
Yea thats true you know.Apart from all them Malis outside RFC shotting 1 gram 10s and pee 5 jacks. Curran ALWAYS has cheese still.
bahaha dats sum serious boops, only shots they gettin are sum cats who dont know about weed. obviously tryna make be, but dat sh*t will jus make u a crap shooter.i meant the north/west harrow lot, they always shot the same weed, the white/indian man anyways. thats one fing i rate dem for, havin a supply of high grade like cheese, harrow had higher weed than most of north west at one point.and indian shooters moretime always give buff pieces, at least all the ones i know.

ye probably the same guys, all dem harrow lot shot together the same punk.
Yea thats true you know.Apart from all them Malis outside RFC shotting 1 gram 10s and pee 5 jacks. Curran ALWAYS has cheese still.
bahaha dats sum serious boops, only shots they gettin are sum cats who dont know about weed. obviously tryna make be, but dat sh*t will jus make u a crap shooter.i meant the north/west harrow lot, they always shot the same weed, the white/indian man anyways. thats one fing i rate dem for, havin a supply of high grade like cheese, harrow had higher weed than most of north west at one point.and indian shooters moretime always give buff pieces, at least all the ones i know.
Blud, my bredrin picked up a 6.7 gram Q but just took the risk of calling the shotter and saying he had a 5 gram Q. If the shotter weighed it, then he would be in a position to say nar, I only gave pee 3 short ill top you up next time. Next day the man DRIVES to my bredrins house to drop off a buff 2 gram 10s for free still. Nar its HOT around certain parts of Harrow nowerdays, like near Texico, that little estate. BARE prang black head shotting 10s like it was crack. All getting you to walk 10 minutes to find a quite corner to do a pound exchange. Feds got em all on lock.