Dont Lie

FreeMason

I've walked with a number of heads like that going through downtown in bermz, most them man were carrying knifes and sh*t as they was going down them ends looking for beef..It was like walking with an army.anyone would sh*t themselves, natural instinct would be fear however if you got to walk past them you got to walk past them so chin up, don't look anyone direct for too long and don't draw too much attention to yourself.

lol @ the comments on the page youtube commenst are jokeswhy would any 1 do sum march like that any way lolthey cant be goin to do any thing constructive and if its summin illegal they gonna do thats so bait
This video is how I see most young black kids and everyone on this site.. Now if we are discussing older black generation thats a different story. Much nicer people.

One time in city centre I seen about 10 - 11 wench big mans walking through. I looked again and noticed it was one crew from the mannor.They all in there mid to late 20's but these man are wench. Forget staring nobody dared look at them. It's not normal where you see like big mans rolling deep with there brehs, especially if there wench. People are bound to be prang.Max age limit is 14, height 5'7 and weight 9 stones. If you exceed any one of them, rollin deep in large groups shouldn't be allowed.

I'd think quick, start nodding at randoms:"All right frank, how's ur mum these days?Clive! Long time no see eh?"They would all just assume i knew one of the other guys .I rekon this would give me at least 10 mins before they all realised none of the knew me

I'd think quick, start nodding at randoms:"All right frank, how's ur mum these days?Clive! Long time no see eh?"They would all just assume i knew one of the other guys .I rekon this would give me at least 10 mins before they all realised none of the knew me
biggrin.gif

haha ive dun dat before without realising cos i thot i knew one hed. he looked at me like wtf but the rest thot i knew him so it worked LOL.na dats like the whole f*ckin ends marchin, obviously ANYONE wud be shook, whether they on der ones or wid bredrins.but one shot wud have dem all runin, dats wen its everyman for himself business. i seen a big gang of like 30 approach a brer and a chick cos of beef and he jus started poppin off like it was nuffin and dey scattered. straight i no i wud and so wud everyone else (unless the got der own leng).they better be doin suttin wid dem army style numbers, be pointless if they jus circling. id go to a factory barefaced and jus rob out the whole place, lol id go mad if im rollin in an army. but LLOW hyping and gettin excited for no reason jus cos ur in numbers dats fake.

I've watched 3 random fights on...http://www.psfights.comand they all swing like p*ssy's. None of them can fight.
I was thinking this, but i know if anyone filmed me in a fight, whilst my perception of it would be "rah i was swinging like rocky" i know if a watched i would look like any primary school geek