Sign in to follow this  
Afro Man

cartoon avators

Ok, for a start, they're not cartoon images. They are pixelated images. If you know how to design images using pixels then you should have no trouble. If not, then erm....... :?

Here ya go Nat!nat9hu.gifIt's not very good cos u cant really do it from one picture....sorryI'll do anuva if u gimma feedback of wots right and rong!

Where d'you get yours done Rumble?
8) ssshhhhhI'l do ya one tomorrow Laura - aint got time now.

Here ya go Nat!nat9hu.gifIt's not very good cos u cant really do it from one picture....sorryI'll do anuva if u gimma feedback of wots right and rong!
jus her hairs alot darker! thats it really i think

all the features in the right places then?? i think the nose needs movin up a little - f*ck it - cant be arsed now.That was as dark as i could get the hair - i did think it was darker but it was either that or black....?? didnt think black was the right choiceI'll av a look thru the album for a pic to do u 1 tomorro Lau.any1 else while Im at it?

Here ya go Laura!laura7vr.gifHope u like.You'll av to let me know if u want ne fing changed (Like making your hair black instead of brown) soon (it's 10:00AM now) cos otherwise I'm gon delete it.Was urs alright Nat?

sorry i took so long to write bk, i aint long bin up. i get worst everyday! nah i dont want muine black, my hair aint as dark as natalies. thanks for that biggrin.gif now how do i put it in my sig?

Right click on the pic - then go to save as or save picture asleft click it and save it to where u want on ur computer.Then go to User profile at the top of the flashback forum then go down to bottom an click browse on the avatar section (search for your pic and click ok)Then click save or summin and it will replace your existing Avatar.